Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Today was a good day!

23336b686027ffd724f63d19d0a4fdc9747ce1de_r.jpg

Going to be out of town for a week. Will the dunkman and swingmans still be able to be had for retail a week after release? Sorry if i;m completely oblivious here, Lebron newb. I need these to hoop in bad.

Originally Posted by atlantaballer101

Today was a good day!

23336b686027ffd724f63d19d0a4fdc9747ce1de_r.jpg

mkin me reconsider the mangos lol ... hopefully they sit for a lil while......
but nowadays erthing sells out 
frown.gif

I knew people would flip on the mangos
laugh.gif

IMO Mangos>Swingmans>Dunkmans *puts on flame suit*

Now if they made the swoosh neon on the dunkmans it'd be game over

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Are the Lebron Swingmans a GR? How about the Mangos?

All Limited GR's. It's time for OP to incorporate this in the thread title, please?
And say what? Nothing else will fit in the title...If people would just read they could find all of this info out
I agree it's annoying to keep seeing that question but I think most people would rather be reminded of the release date in the title instead of being told if a shoe is limited or not.

Yeah I've been wearing my mangos almost everyday since I picked them up. I know many will pass but I like them a lot.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

LAWL@ people selling on ebay--- man, you don't even make a decent flip nowadays on that site. With paypal fees and then the recent hike in ebay fees people aren't getting over like that. Especially in the GS resell game.

That's what's so funny about "resellers". You not winning like that, might as well leave the shoes for people who actually want them.
This man speaks the truth. I flipped a pair of Concords on eBay for $345 a little while back because I accidentally got 2 pairs from NDC (clicking fast, wanting to check out so as not to lose my pair...). This is how it broke down: 
-$31.05 eBay final value fee 

- $0.95 eBay listing fee 

- $10.31 paypal fee 

- ~$20 priority shipping w/tracking (thank goodness I had an extra double box lying around, which might have been an extra $5+)

= -$62+ in FEES. (18% of $345)

And that's not even counting gas to the post office, tape, or sacrificing my time.

So one, you're hurting the dude on the other end by making him overpay, then two, you're not even pocketing a lot of that cash, but instead giving an almost 20% commission to middlemen. I mean yea I still pocketed a bill, but I didn't feel good about myself afterwards. And then the Concords are a little bit of an anomaly...most kicks don't resell for double their sticker. Do this for a normal release and even though it looks like yall are making $60 profit, I bet you it'll come down to breaking even sometimes if you do all the math.

Back to regular programming--no way the Galaxy price sustains. I'm seeing 4 pages of size 11 Galaxy's on eBay right now and that's even subtracting the free-rider listings, and this is when NDC/NBAStore/Eastbay haven't even shipped most of their orders. You better believe more than half of those are hitting eBay also. Once the beasts who overpay for anything get their pairs, nobody will be left willing to pay the prices they're at now. I'll sit back a couple of weeks and cop in the low $300's.

lol @ people wanting neon green laces and or swooshes on the dunkmans. subtly means nothing to a lot of you. there is more than enough green on em. bright this, loud that is the mindset for everything these days...

the blk/green laces are PERFECT for these, especially sittin on top of the charcoal tongue/uppers.

people are so quick to destroy a shoe with a wack a5S lace swap. we have people like you to thanks for the "south beach foams"...

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by pelimpe

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

How much cash should be added on top of the Chinas..
In exchange for the Big Bangs..?

i wouldn't add a dime... unless they are in 2 different condition... (ds vs nds)

big bangs go hard no doubt! but so are the china... dont b quick to mke a move u ll regret down the line....

but if u like em better go ahead bro"
This.  I love my Chinas and I know I would regret getting rid of them for Big Bangs.  I will get mine, it might take me a bit but I will still get them.
Im with you guys.. 
I got two pairs of Chinas.. But I decided I would rather have an extra pair of Bangs.

So I want to trade one of my Chinas for em..

I have only been able to find one sz 10.5 Big Bang locally.. Dude will trade but wants cash on top 
grin.gif

I told him the most I could do was $35 but he wont accept..

I dont know if I should give in to his $65 request..

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Miami Nights should arrive Thursday or Friday and made a sneaker connect. I think I did. Swingmans will be had.

u were able to stock locate??? which store was it??

Originally Posted by JRodski

lol @ people wanting neon green laces and or swooshes on the dunkmans. subtly means nothing to a lot of you. there is more than enough green on em. bright this, loud that is the mindset for everything these days...

the blk/green laces are PERFECT for these, especially sittin on top of the charcoal tongue/uppers.

people are so quick to destroy a shoe with a wack a5S lace swap. we have people like you to thanks for the "south beach foams"...

I agree with you except for its nothing really subtle on a shoe with a neon green sole. It's a bright shoe already. Not really subtle. If you want a low key you'd have to go with swingmans.

I would be plenty happy if the Swingman or Dunkman is my first 9. Now to choose which, cuz no way will be able to get both in cart and checked out before they're gone.

Back
Top Bottom