Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sk3tch

40a1676de998096dfc407e3db4bf47d5c9d116da_r.jpg

Did some lacework to my freegums. Underrated CW IMO.
waiting for freegums to go on sale then ill cop.  they have been sitting at my footlocker.  id rather have them over a lot of cw's. 

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

Originally Posted by Kipthor

The Swingmans are a GR and will be avail everywhere. Not sure why everyone is so worried about not getting these..
Highly doubt this.
Reason being?

Because they won't be everywhere. It's already been determined. Not really a debate. Go back a few pages and you'll see which places will have swingmans (mainly champs besides ndc hoh and Nike stores) which places will have dunkmans and which places will have mangos. We going to have this discussion everyday until Friday like with the bangs?

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

its not bad. but imo, the laces that come with the shoes are the best 99.9% of the time, including these

Yeah I agree with this for the big bangs. I have no desire to switch those laces at all. I like the big bangs as is.

Of that's not it. Maybe 469764 004

The first was the bar code. This is the number under the shoe description. Not sure which one stores use.

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Originally Posted by Kipthor

Highly doubt this.
Reason being?
Nike confirmed it being a Limited release on twitter. 
they also said all 3 shoes are being produced in similar quantities, and said the Mangos are a GR. so take that for what it's worth. 
They've also referred to it as a "Limited GR"

Now they said the mangos were a gr? That makes sense because I've seen them around everywhere trying to hunt down dunkmans. When asked on twitter though they said that all 3 were somewhat limited and NTSF also said that all 3 were limited. Even thinking about lottery and crap. I just want a regular release again.

Nike has to say its limited even when it's not though people don't seem to be interested in gr's anymore.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Someone please look out for ya boy with the Canons. I just need the SKU number.

I think this is the sku you want. If not let me know. 883419 41316214

I may be able to use it but Champs told me I need the one they use on their little white sticker on the box. Thanks though.

Random but has the Lebron line replaced Jordans for you? I'm not sure what it is but since the 7, the line has went to a higher level and they are more appealing now. I still like Jordans but something is off now.

Someone please look out for ya boy with the Canons. I just need the SKU number.

I may be able to use it but Champs told me I need the one they use on their little white sticker on the box. Thanks though.

Random but has the Lebron line replaced Jordans for you? I'm not sure what it is but since the 7, the line has went to a higher level and they are more appealing now. I still like Jordans but something is off now.

I know exactly what you mean. I've always been into Jordan's and I still am but I'd say starting with the 7's but by the 8's Lebron and kobe lines took over the majority of my purchases. I still grab Griffeys foams other random retros and regular nikes but I honestly haven't seen a lebron 9 yet besides maybe the BHM that I could say easy pass on when it used to be pass on brons for any Jordan release.

The Swingmans are a GR and will be avail everywhere. Not sure why everyone is so worried about not getting these..
I want to believe, but... I ... just... cant 
tired.gif

I know exactly what you mean. I've always been into Jordan's and I still am but I'd say starting with the 7's but by the 8's Lebron and kobe lines took over the majority of my purchases. I still grab Griffeys foams other random retros and regular nikes but I honestly haven't seen a lebron 9 yet besides maybe the BHM that I could say easy pass on when it used to be pass on brons for any Jordan release.

Exactly. Kobe's seem weird to me though. Maybe I need to try some on. They seem so low. I dig Foams but they are hypebeasted now so they're are harder to get
eyes.gif
. The LB 9s plus the ID option got shoes on lock for me right now though.

I want to believe, but... I ... just... cant 
tired.gif

Your first bet is to stay away from Eastbays servers.

im so happy with the 9 line so damm comfy and overall great shoe rocked my Mangos today and ppl tried me saying they where fake...i hate people that rock a pair of jordan fusions and think their a sneakerhead smdh

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

sorry to be buzz killington.. but here is what i was talkin about. i think they are nice
3-2.gif

YEEEEEEESS!!! I CANT WAIT!!
NEED INFO ON THIS GIF! WOULD LOVE TO WATCH ENTIRE VIDEO! I NEARLY PISSED MY PANTS! I HAVE LAUGHING CRAMPS HOLY ##*@.
roll.gif

I hate that all 3 of these drop on the same day.... I want all 3 but damn i dont know about almost dropping 600 after taxes in one day.... decision making time..... but on a side note my galaxys from nbastore should be here tmrw.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Working on a trade that would net me DS LeBron 9 Chinas for my DS Dave Whites.....what yall think??

For whatever reason, those Dave Whites carry a high value, so I'd be looking for a trade plus some cash, although I, personally, wouldn't care if I received cash along with it, as I don't think they're worth $175 to begin with. In other words, go for it.

Back
Top Bottom