Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

The Swingmans are a GR and will be avail everywhere. Not sure why everyone is so worried about not getting these..

Definitely not true.

Called around and a lot of stores aren't getting them.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Working on a trade that would net me DS LeBron 9 Chinas for my DS Dave Whites.....what yall think??

For whatever reason, those Dave Whites carry a high value, so I'd be looking for a trade plus some cash, although I, personally, wouldn't care if I received cash along with it, as I don't think they're worth $175 to begin with. In other words, go for it.
Yeah I mean my whole thing is...I can't ever see me rocking the DW 
grin.gif
...joints just aren't very appealing to me to rock, as a collectors item cool but I like to rock all my ++@!..Truth be told I only grabbed them cause I camped out 14 hours for the Big Bangs and KD's and they just so happened to have my size at the register in the DW so I said $+$@ it, grabbed it for purposes just as this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...to me I don't care if I get cash back on them, I rather give them up for the Chinas a shoe i've been dying to get my hands on but not necessarily pay the re-sell prices then to have them just sitting in my $%%@*@% room
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Another little tiny reason why I'm not asking for cash is because the guy who is gonna trade with me is a friend of my managers and he's a snake %*# dude, it would be considered "selling shoes" and be against company policy so I know if he found out I asked for any amount of cash he would $%%# around and try and get me fired for it...smh..

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Working on a trade that would net me DS LeBron 9 Chinas for my DS Dave Whites.....what yall think??

For whatever reason, those Dave Whites carry a high value, so I'd be looking for a trade plus some cash, although I, personally, wouldn't care if I received cash along with it, as I don't think they're worth $175 to begin with. In other words, go for it.
Yeah I mean my whole thing is...I can't ever see me rocking the DW 
grin.gif
...joints just aren't very appealing to me to rock, as a collectors item cool but I like to rock all my ++@!..Truth be told I only grabbed them cause I camped out 14 hours for the Big Bangs and KD's and they just so happened to have my size at the register in the DW so I said $+$@ it, grabbed it for purposes just as this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...to me I don't care if I get cash back on them, I rather give them up for the Chinas a shoe i've been dying to get my hands on but not necessarily pay the re-sell prices then to have them just sitting in my $%%@*@% room
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Another little tiny reason why I'm not asking for cash is because the guy who is gonna trade with me is a friend of my managers and he's a snake %*# dude, it would be considered "selling shoes" and be against company policy so I know if he found out I asked for any amount of cash he would $%%# around and try and get me fired for it...smh..

Yeah, definitely make that trade happen.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Someone please look out for ya boy with the Canons. I just need the SKU number.

I think this is the sku you want. If not let me know. 883419 41316214

I may be able to use it but Champs told me I need the one they use on their little white sticker on the box. Thanks though.

Random but has the Lebron line replaced Jordans for you? I'm not sure what it is but since the 7, the line has went to a higher level and they are more appealing now. I still like Jordans but something is off now.

Lebron line has definitely surpassed the Jordan line for me.

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

Swingmans and Dunkmans will be gone....there will be campers for these just bc the names alone
I wouldn't be surprised at all if this happens...These will probably sell out by the end of the day in larger cities. With the hype surrounding the Big Bangs I can see a lot of people that will make sure the get their pair(s), especially the ones that missed out on the BB. Seeing that these will be a limited GR people will flock to them and we all know what will happen on NDC and Eastbay if they get them 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This release is supposed to operate the same as the one that happened this time last year with Champs, Footlocker and Footaction, where each gets one of the colors. That being said I wouldn't shocked it was the so called "Limited GR" where not ever store gets these, just the ones that move them fast enough. I hope not cause we don't need anymore salt in this thread...haha.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

I know this is the Lebron thread but I wanted to get your guys' take on this. Which of the 3 signature all stars kicks do you guys feel is the MUST have sneaker of the pack?
Even though the KDs are super nice, I think the 2012 All-Star package is not complete without the Lebrons. They're the best.

Originally Posted by toizpogi192415

Need you opinion guys. Bigbang trade to the Dunkman9s worth it?

THATS ALMOST AS DUMB AS THE GUY WHO TRADED DS SB 7's FOR SOME COOL GREY 11's

Originally Posted by jdm free

Originally Posted by sk3tch

40a1676de998096dfc407e3db4bf47d5c9d116da_r.jpg

Did some lacework to my freegums. Underrated CW IMO.
waiting for freegums to go on sale then ill cop.  they have been sitting at my footlocker.  id rather have them over a lot of cw's. 

GREAT job on the laces dude.
Nike shouldve included those.

Are the Canons out there anywhere?

I know the Hurricanes, OSU, KY and Miami Nights are.

my boy just told me that the HOH in Harlem still has some Cannons sitting

My top 3 so far

1. Chinas
2. Swingmans
3. Cannons

Not feeling the Galaxys what so ever so don't ask why it's not on the list lol, that shoe to me is unwearable with jeans or anything for that matter (my opinion)

420904_544617622814_305300760_1216494_2125893071_n.jpg

429827_545505129244_305300760_1221206_1061045071_n.jpg

426931_545492599354_305300760_1221078_1217589516_n.jpg

people really need a to STOP HYPING every shoe release...Dunkmans, Swingmans and Mangos are nowhere near limited....FTLs and FAs will be stacked with pairs, including kids sizes (not sure if all 3 colorways)...They are not doing any "special" release since they have a boatload

Dunkmans for me, pass on other 2
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

This release is supposed to operate the same as the one that happened this time last year with Champs, Footlocker and Footaction, where each gets one of the colors. That being said I wouldn't shocked it was the so called "Limited GR" where not ever store gets these, just the ones that move them fast enough. I hope not cause we don't need anymore salt in this thread...haha.

I thought so too, but the champs around here got both the dunkmans and swingmans chillin in the stock room, while our footlcker, who had in slh 8, and or footaction, who got in entourage 8, haven't gotten anything...yet

Back
Top Bottom