Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Okay guys, I gotta question for all the sneaker sleuths on here re: Big Bangs/AS/Galaxy...

The c/w on the box reads as:
TTL ORNG/MTLLC SLVR-TM ORNG-MN

My question is, what is the 'MN' an abbreviation for? My guess is MANGO!

Any one else? 

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Okay guys, I gotta question for all the sneaker sleuths on here re: Big Bangs/AS/Galaxy...

Any one else? 
definitely MANGO

^^^Nice price. Dudes pay more for online retailers to rush deliver a shoe. These been out a while so waiting bout a month should not b a big deal

Originally Posted by KingJay718

We got them in on Tuesday. These are so sick in person. Love the paint splatter on the midsole. I will be using my neon laces from my CG 8's for these.
xwupu.jpg
So there's no 3m right?

Originally Posted by Scorpez

Any one else? 
definitely MANGO
It makes perfect sense.

The only thing that makes me think other wise is the French translation of the c/w underneath.

When I went back and looked at both my Mango Barca Kobe VIs and the Blake HDs, both feature Mango in the c/w, the French translation of "mangue" was featured underneath.

That is NOT the case with the 'Brons though!

Could it possibly be any thing else?

Any one else? 
definitely MANGO
It makes perfect sense.

The only thing that makes me think other wise is the French translation of the c/w underneath.

When I went back and looked at both my Mango Barca Kobe VIs and the Blake HDs, both feature Mango in the c/w, the French translation of "mangue" was featured underneath.

MN= Mint, referring to the bottom of the shoe.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

definitely MANGO
It makes perfect sense.

MN= Mint, referring to the bottom of the shoe.

Brilliant! Well done man, thanks for dropping knowledge!

definitely MANGO
It makes perfect sense.

MN= Mint, referring to the bottom of the shoe
   Mint does make more sense... but probable more for the pull tab

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I let you all have those Mangos. I'm grabbing those Swingmans and putting those red laces in first thing out the box.
Word, but I'm also grabbing the Dunkmans. I got my wristband from Niketown already.

THEY CANCELLED MY ****IGN ORDER FOR MY BIG BANGS......... I'm about to cry........ I realized that since I was using my sister's credit card and she moved out I put in the wrong billing address !@%* MY %%*%%#+ LIFE. I KNOW I can't find them for retail and I can't afford that %*#%. -____________-

Originally Posted by Nwachukwu

THEY CANCELLED MY ****IGN ORDER FOR MY BIG BANGS......... I'm about to cry........ I realized that since I was using my sister's credit card and she moved out I put in the wrong billing address !@%* MY %%*%%#+ LIFE. I KNOW I can't find them for retail and I can't afford that %*#%. -____________-

Sorry to hear bro... what site did you order from?

It makes perfect sense.

MN= Mint, referring to the bottom of the shoe
   Mint does make more sense... but probable more for the pull tab
?

2864_mint_green.jpg

nike-lebron-9-big-bang-glow-in-the-dark_08.jpg

On second thought, I'd say both.

So the breakdown for FTL company is, Fl - Dunkmans, FTA - Mangos, Champs - Swimgmans, Me - MAD....Why couldnt they just make it all release at one store smh.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

So the breakdown for FTL company is, Fl - Dunkmans, FTA - Mangos, Champs - Swimgmans, Me - MAD....Why couldnt they just make it all release at one store smh.

Don't forget Footlocker is going to carry the Swingmans as well.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Xmas FSR for RETAIL

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...var=&hash=item6d72ac964b

anyone order from this Lithuanian dude before? I'm tempted to pull the trigger, but him having  a couple full size runs out of nowhere is making me highly skeptical.
You should be ok..his feedback speaks for itself. 
Got my big bangs today and all I can say is they are LOUD! Idk if I'm going to end up keeping them because its going to be hard to wear them with anything

Back
Top Bottom