Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Smh at people and their outrageous resale prices some dude in the buy/sell forum tryna get 350 for his size 10 swingmans.... I hope no one is stupid enough to pay anything but retail for these....

Originally Posted by AME416

"un-DSed" mine today
photo+2.JPG

laugh.gif
j/k, not me....ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

SLH are fire. Rocking my big bangs today. Had to go to the dr for physical therapy and had a lot of people asking about them. I really don't like extra attention from wearing sneakers but these are so nice that you just can't help it. Like these a lot and my favorite out if the nine by far but not sure how many times I'll rock them casually to run errands. Went to the barbershop after and same thing. People were on them and then that started up a huge Kobe vs Bron debate. Haha. Black barbershops ftw.

Swingmans leggo. Lmao

It is nice to hear the SLH will be an easy cop.

Now if my BB would just hurry up and get here but I'm not complaining didn't think I would get one at all for retail

"un-DSed" mine today
photo+2.JPG
I remember when people used to do this when the new Jays would come out, cept they did it because the shoe would have a significant amount of suede on it. This dude....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KickZisFresH

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

plan on walking in the mall late friday and not having a problem picking up the dunkmans
pimp.gif
maybe were your at
Milwaukee.. last week i was at the mall and the Miami Nights were still on the shelf at Champs so if they get the Dunkmans im not worried about them selling out right away.. unless they just have 1 pair for each size

Originally Posted by lewi1913

"un-DSed" mine today
photo+2.JPG

laugh.gif
j/k, not me....ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif
This literally had me ROFL
roll.gif

I would rather stare at mine in the shoe display case though
pimp.gif
used to do this in highschool, on days it rained.  then just got hip to throwin the new pair in a plastic bag and having it in my bookbag and having beaters on my feet.  duhhh. lol

Had to take a pic in the shade...

Was afraid my phone would explode from too much color exposure...

These things are CRAZY bright on person, pics do them no justice...

The only lebrons I got are the entourage..I finally wore them today 
eek.gif
I was shocked at how comfortable lebrons are..feels like a pillow

Are the lebron 9s as comfortable or more comfortable?

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

MY BB from canada came faster then the one from NBA.Store

@*+

Smh. My pair just processed a few hours ago. Won't be here until next week. I'm assuming they're going to walk them down here.

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Had to take a pic in the shade...

Was afraid my phone would explode from too much color exposure...

These things are CRAZY bright on person, pics do them no justice...

eek.gif
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom