Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Those aren't bad price points, imo.  I mean $250 for a premium shoe is
ohwell.gif
, but we haven't seen the design yet and most, if not all of us, have paid well over $250 for a pair of shoes...

raises hand.....I am a rape victim 
ohwell.gif

fixed!

Toe cap of the lows look nicer than the mids. Will see how the rest pans out before I commit to a pair.

call it what you want most of us have done it.....
i remember in 09 when i spent 480 on a 2nd pair of DMP 11s...........
ohwell.gif
 oh well it is what it is.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

For all interested, the bred colorway is up for pre order at dss(deadstockshoes) for 120. Good price, I would jump on them if i wasn't certain they will be outlet bound.

*DISCLAIMER: I'm not affiliated with dss, just helping people out (their legit by the way).*

?
It says they will ship before or on Sept. 30. Isn't the official release date Oct. 25th?

For all interested, the bred colorway is up for pre order at dss(deadstockshoes) for 120. Good price, I would jump on them if i wasn't certain they will be outlet bound.

*DISCLAIMER: I'm not affiliated with dss, just helping people out (their legit by the way).*

?
It says they will ship before or on Sept. 30. Isn't the official release date Oct. 25th?
Concord XI Thread Vol. 2

I got my popcorn ready
pimp.gif

but nah srsly, 135 shipped for a shoe that retails for 180 after tax and doesnt drop for a month and a half?

#NahB

Something ain't adding up

^Helllllllllllll nawwwwww. I can do without all the milky toes, bad shape, jumpman joqdan type of !%$%!*!% in this thread. That Concord thread is damn near un-enterable until December for me. People just going round and round in circles with that crap and constantly whining.

watch lebron/nike release good colorways people have been demanding for past couple models.... because the model isnt too appealing, to many.imo
$250 sounds interesting...i dont see them being limited though, if info and colorways are known this early.

no season, IXs still release i assume?

I just want full pics of Chinas and I'm done with the 9 most likely...Depending on how comfortable they are and if anymore dope CWs drop.

The grapes sound interesting along with those electric green upper Dunkmans

Did not read the last 15 pages, but just in case any of you aren't aware.. Nike charges over $400 for some of their soccer cleats, like the mercurial vapors.  People will pay for tech, and as long as professional players are out there wearing these shoes, the tech will sell these shoes.

?

Popcorn-13-Bill-Walker.gif

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

omg....are they on crack...250 retail?
when jordan tried to do that with the 200.00 17s in 02 thoes didnt go over well (price backlash) i just feel these wont either.

this isn't Jordan this is Lebron....
laugh.gif

Bron can sell his kix at that price and they will still sell out...smh

Ok now the kind of slurping is ridiculous.

laugh.gif

i do think the lows are cool in that colorway

Why do people keep saying that the P.S.'s are going have zoom in the air max bag?.... or maybe im just reading wrong.

deadstockshoes.com has the black/red lebron 9  FSR for $120 not promoting just giving u guys a heads up!!!

Originally Posted by BronLe

but nah srsly, 135 shipped for a shoe that retails for 180 after tax and doesnt drop for a month and a half?

#NahB

Something ain't adding up

DDS is legit. The only problem is most of the shoes are on back order until he receives his shipment from Nike. He sold the lebron 7 and 8 at the price.

Deadstockshoes is legit people..i've ordered from them before..and my cool grey Lebron 8 lows are legit..

what makes the bred 9s so outlet bound
nerd.gif
?
i always liked bred colorways over black and blue but blue always seems more popular
laugh.gif

i got hip to lebrons late but i dont think imma invest in 9s

Originally Posted by solidsnake

These things are ugly as $*%%, the 7's were great but since then...
I agree that the VIIs were great, and the nicest out of the past 3 Lebron sigs.  But I like the 8s and 9s.  It's giving us something a little different.  

okay if you dont like the 9s you dont have to come in here and let everyone know you dont like them...why are you in this thread if you dont like them anyways?

and no im not mad its just annoying

lol let them have their fun....when this thread reaches 1,000 pages they all will be saying how they LOVE the Lebron 9.

Most of you forget or don't realize that a lot of Nike and Jordan shoes retail for $199.99 in Canada and are about $225 with the tax included. I am used to dropping 200 bucks on a pair of shoes but I can see these elites retailing for $300 here in Canada. That is going to be steep.

Back
Top Bottom