Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Chinas aren't bad, kinda wish there was a little more orange but still not bad. Each of these pairs are just ehhhh, need to see at least 1 pair in person to fall in love with them. 10/1 is the release date? When will more info come out about release locations/the 3rd color...hmmm...
still waiting

those chinas deliver
pimp.gif

The shoe is still basura
laugh.gif

And this c/w is boring. The color blocking makes this bright %+! shoe extra boring.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

LeBron is playing in exhibition games in Philadelphia on September 25th and in North Carolina on October 1st...
nerd.gif

yooo where did you hear lebron is coming to NorthCarolina on 10/1????

Originally Posted by lupecci

chinas
nike-lebron-9-china-edition.jpg

YESSSSS I KNEWWW IT WAS GONNA BE CLEAR SOLE
OMGGGGGGGGGGG

28a2sdk.gif

THANK YOU LEBRON, I SWEAR THIS GUY LISTENS TO HIS FANS !
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

COPPED COPPED COPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPED!

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

DDS is legit as far as I know, based in Socal and i think they have any account on here. As for people comparing them with AR and SDS(Its been know since 06 AR sales B grades so it amazes me people are shocked), I would be careful. These are people's businesses, if you aren't sure, research before you write something that could damage their business.

Deadstockshoes is shoetrends.com (formally). They've been in the game for a long time, they're OGs and have been legit since NT itself. Guess I'm getting old on here....

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

DDS is legit as far as I know, based in Socal and i think they have any account on here. As for people comparing them with AR and SDS(Its been know since 06 AR sales B grades so it amazes me people are shocked), I would be careful. These are people's businesses, if you aren't sure, research before you write something that could damage their business.

Deadstockshoes is shoetrends.com (formally). They've been in the game for a long time, they're OGs and have been legit since NT itself. Guess I'm getting old on here....

and the campout begins...resellers are emptying out their life savings, calling everyone they know or don't know, bringing their emergency ration supplies just in case there is a hurricane, earthquake, floods, calling work they are sick, just to get their hands on as many pairs as they can cuz these are gonna fetch the same insane amount as the SB. smh
alien.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Chinas
embarassed.gif
c6a340c288c5b716531837dc5b28b97aedfbbd.gif

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

LeBron is playing in exhibition games in Philadelphia on September 25th and in North Carolina on October 1st...
nerd.gif

On October 1st, 2011, Chris Paul and some of his famous friends will play at Winston-Salem State University, in the Gaines Center, in a benefit game that will raise money for scholarships at WSSU, Chancellor Donald Reaves announced Friday at the school’s quarterly board of trustees meeting.

LeBron James and Dwyane Wade of the Miami Heat, Carmelo Anthony of the New York Knicks, Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder and John Wall of the Washington Wizards are among the players scheduled to play, Reaves said.

Tickets will be $40, with some courtside seats available for $100. About 1,000 tickets will be reserved for students at a lower price. The Gaines Center seats about 3,200 people.

CLICK HERE to read more/read all from the Winston-Salem Journal….

And I think everyone forgot about the price increases and the $250 price tag on the Elites. Nike gets 'em everytime.
laugh.gif

How limited will Chinas be? Hope it's like Solar Reds and Sprites for resellers that pay retail will be stuck with.

not bad, I was hoping for a true HWC colorway though

I do like how the clover shape is the same color as the surrounding material.

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

nerd.gif

WED OCTOBER 19 @ the RBC vs the Bobcats as far as pre season goes, but the lockout will kill it

Originally Posted by lupecci

chinas
nike-lebron-9-china-edition.jpg

OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY(MIAMI HEAT ANNOUNCER VOICE)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LET THE HYPE BEGIN!!
i AM DONE WITH THE 8S, ON TO THE 9S I GOOOOOOOOO!!!
YES THANKS PETRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

good things they put so much work into those photos, if they had just been in some regular lighting with a regular background people would realize how bad they are, these are terrible
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom