Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jaeY

Man some ppl in here need to chill yall don't have to buy every single colorway that drop. Stop and think if what you're doing is normal. This is why they're gonna charge 180 for the Xs. I don't wanna sound like a preacher but stop giving in to the hype half the colorways weren't even a must cop. 170 for some dang shoes are already too dang high but thanks to some ppl in here the Xs are gonna get bumped to 180.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Get a job. Get a hustle. Stop crying. Nike will prove people will pay whatever Nike wants with the release of the PS Elites for $250. You crying on a message board because you're wallet isn't right will get you nowhere...

Originally Posted by Kipthor

Anyone been wearing these for bball? I have worn my blake griffin 10.0 mangos into the ground on the court.
Pretty sure I'm going to wear the swingmans for ball when they come in from NDC on thursday. What is the
consensus for this shoe on the court??
I wore my Miami Nights to the gym on a whim and played in them...amazing...hard toe hurt a little when I did a stop/go move but the support and performance were phenomenal.  The main reason why I'm putting the MNs back on the shelf and looking for more .

Man some ppl in here need to chill yall don't have to buy every single colorway that drop. Stop and think if what you're doing is normal. This is why they're gonna charge 180 for the Xs. I don't wanna sound like a preacher but stop giving in to the hype half the colorways weren't even a must cop. 170 for some dang shoes are already too dang high but thanks to some ppl in here the Xs are gonna get bumped to 180.

man I guess I'll be the first one to chime in and I see where dude is coming from.... people are copping because yes they like it but how many times you gonna wear an ALL red shoe? Or an ALL orange shoe? Now I know some of us in here really are Lebron fans and have been following his shoe from day 1. But let's not all pretend like some people are just copping because it's the new "IN" shoe to buy.  
I predict the same thing will happen for KDs next year--- hype begets hype.  

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

just copped a few things to go with my big bangs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't care, I'm wearing my ALL ORANGE shoes, no matter what anyone says!

just not with all that orange! 

The heel tab is probably the only thing that I dont like about this shoe..
6c226896edb7bd5f981e5ae26037740c3bc3e7cb_r.jpg

66d26ec68cb48d0c9e7e54ecc740d1dff2542edd_r.jpg

I know its only the tab..
But the "frayed" tab annoys the hell out of me..
The tabs on the rest of my 9s are crispy.
Anybody else have that issue on their Big Bangs or am I the only one?
nerd.gif
eyes.gif

I went through so much trying to get these on release date
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
. I'll save you guys da long story. Had to pay a lil extra but i am happy i finally got em. my pair finally arrived today
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

man I guess I'll be the first one to chime in and I see where dude is coming from.... people are copping because yes they like it but how many times you gonna wear an ALL red shoe? Or an ALL orange shoe? Now I know some of us in here really are Lebron fans and have been following his shoe from day 1. But let's not all pretend like some people are just copping because it's the new "IN" shoe to buy.  
I wonder if the KDs will still be priced as an entry level shoe. How much do the KDIVs go for now and how much did the KD1s go for?

Originally Posted by vood99

I wonder if the KDs will still be priced as an entry level shoe. How much do the KDIVs go for now and how much did the KD1s go for?

KD made it a point with Nike to keep the price point of his kicks under $100.00 so kids everywhere could cop them easier than the Kobe/Lebron/Jordan line. Most people copped the ASG KD's because they are relatively inexpensive and he won the MVP. At my local HOH, everyone scooped up KD's right away. Made sense since you could cop 2 pairs of KD's for almost the price of one pair of Lebrons. Most of them were reselling, and for most of them they would rather get 2 pairs of KD's instead of one pair of Lebrons.

And regardless of what color the shoe is, if you like it, you wear it. Whether you wear it once, 3 times a week, or all the time, if you want it and can afford it, why not? Trying to tell someone not to buy kicks because of the price point is like telling people not to buy a BMW because it is double the price of a Honda. Nike's prices aren't going to drop. If you can't keep up, find a new hobby.

I don't think I'll ever wear my lebron or KD galaxy's just like how I'll never wear my red foams.  For me, it's a hobby and I like collecting.  As for the price, I'm financially able to get every release so if it makes me happy, why not.

I don't think I'll ever wear my lebron or KD galaxy's just like how I'll never wear my red foams.  For me, it's a hobby and I like collecting.  As for the price, I'm financially able to get every release so if it makes me happy, why not.

Damn, sitting in buffalo wild wings and go to the Champs site just in time to see the swingman restock...every size except my size 13....oh well...the hunt continues...

My Swingmans arrived today. They look so great in person. Yes, red laces went in first thing out of the box. I can't wait to wear these this weekend.

Think it's hilarious that the Mangos restocked. I hope the people that missed out first time get them. Serves the resellers for jumping on the "limited" release.

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

I'm confused why you are even in here...

tumblr_lds4xeJavH1qzjix8.gif

please exit

on a more relevant note, mango look better every time i see them.  i need to exit this thread until the lebron X pops up 
laugh.gif

or at least some sick lows 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom