Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Saw all 3 in person today Swingmans>Mangos>Dunkmans. I think I'm holding the Dunkmans up to the 7's I have.

Sorry if this is late but finally checked my email
laugh.gif
and..hope it helps

22dv21.png

Scooped up a pair of dunkmans for $145 thanks to you! Thanks man!!!

I'm on my local CL and I see

"Both brand new ds coming straight from Nike.com. I don't have photos yet because they are being shipped to me as we speak. I should have them thursday and I will post pics then, if they haven't sold yet."

SMH lmao He's charging $240 for them when I got mangos just sitting a local spot lmao

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by sdsualum

anyone know if the Miami Hurricanes are available anywhere?

Stock locate through Footlocker, they are still sitting...

What is the SKu or UPS for the Hurricanes, So i can look it up through Footlocker? PM ME

Just got my Dunkman's from NDC, love the colorway but they sent me a horrible quality pair....
They don't have another 13 in stock, so I might be out of luck, but I refuse to keep this pair...

My Dunkmans are suppose to be delivered to my house today. I'm just hopping they don't have the Halo on them.

If those Floridian's had the regular side panels instead of that knock off foam material, I'd cop if released. Not feelin them in their current state.

Originally Posted by gpatrick15

If those Floridian's had the regular side panels instead of that knock off foam material, I'd cop if released. Not feelin them in their current state.

I like those Portland PE with the clear sole the only PE I like so far! The Luke Skywalker pic had me dying lol thats the first change I agree with George Lucas
roll.gif

my mind is slowly changing on the slh 9s. i guess i'll just have to give in cuz lord knows i'm a fiend for grape/aqua colorways

Originally Posted by FOG

Swingmans > ANY other CW.

When my old sn got banned and I had to go post over on the other site, I said the same exact thing when the pics leaked and got a whole bunch of slack for it.
Can't wait for my pairs to come in today. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by FOG

Swingmans > ANY other CW.

When my old sn got banned and I had to go post over on the other site, I said the same exact thing when the pics leaked and got a whole bunch of slack for it.
Can't wait for my pairs to come in today. 
pimp.gif

All a matter of opinion.

Back
Top Bottom