Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

just copped a few things to go with my big bangs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sorry broski,
not feeling your jumpsuit there. think it maybe over the top.. you dont want to take the main focus away from the already bright orange shoes.. it is the focal point remember.. im thinking something more subtle like this.. and besides it has reflectors to match the shoes as well. goes with the whole glowing effect..

also as some of you my know George Lucas has started to re-release the star wars series in the theatres, but this time in 3D. what was just revealed were other changes to keep this futuristic sci-fi series up to date with current times in the later films.. a screen shot was leaked of luke before he enters his x-wing fighter.. 

xwingpilot1.jpg

roll.gif

Anybody have a spare pair of Red 3M laces they're trying to get rid of? Trynna get some for my Swingmans. PM if do

I know they will drop the black color of the floridians. IF those release, thats a def cop

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

Air the U of M ones still out there??
stock locate em bro... they are sittin somewhere

I'm still looking for a size 10. I called Footlocker yesterday for a stock locate and they said within a 100 mile radius, they were out.

Would love to have that black/red/clear sole PE.   All of the black red PE's have been solid.

Floridians are clean.   Sole is the best part. 

Originally Posted by gpatrick15

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Anyone know what sneakers those were lebron had on last night?
Miami Floridian PE

some sort of Great White Hype to push for my NIKE ID purchases

they need to go ahead and bring back the old options and stop the madness.
I thought it was supposed to be for a limited time...

man im ready for the slh's... copped every color but the "scar faces" and all blacks so far. Those are the only colors that dont do anyting for me. Anyone know about ow many lowtops are planned? any pics other than the easters???

Got the call that there was only one sz 10.5 left in the SM..
So I went and picked them up last night.. I didnt really want to..
But I would rather cop now.. Then try to hunt later.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

man im ready for the slh's... copped every color but the "scar faces" and all blacks so far. Those are the only colors that dont do anyting for me. Anyone know about ow many lowtops are planned? any pics other than the easters???

Looking at your signature, Im not surprised you copped every pair. You got kicks in various sizes, mens and boys. I smell a re-seller
nerd.gif

On a side note,
where are the pics for the elites?

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

I cant wait for these!!!!!
pimp.gif

TOP 3 BEHIND ONLY BIG BANGS & CHINAS!!!
smokin.gif

March 31st can't get here fast enough....
  MAN!!!
1. Big Bangs
2. Chinas Cannons
3. SHL
4. Swingman
5. Dunkman OSU
Most accurate ranking to date with the the cannons replacing the Chinas & the OSU replacing the Dunkman for me
pimp.gif

Can anyone confirm the laces coming with the SLH?
nerd.gif

SLH are my favorite CW's with the Miami hurricanes #2...yes #2. I just love that colorblocking.

My top 5:

SLH
Miami 'Canes
Freegums
BB
Chinas

1. BB
2. Chinas
3. Miami Nights
4. Freegums
5. Canes
6. Xmas
7. Swingman
8. UK
9. BHM
10. CG
11. OSU
12. DM/SLH (I feel the colors could have been executed better)

Back
Top Bottom