Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by KryptiX

just noticed that nike put the wrong size dunkman in my box..
ordered a sz.14, and the box says sz.14.. but they sent me a sz.13..
ohwell.gif

Wow, that sucks to say the least...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Are swingmans still available to purchase on line or in store? There are NO places in my town that got them what so ever...Not really trying to pay a resell price right now..Any help is much appreciated. Thank guys!

try calling nike and ask them to stock locate. Style no. 469764 300

i got a pair from 21st and mercer on weds night. came to 192 shipped after 10 in shipping plus md sales tax.

champs cant be stock located for another week.
Will do that.  Appreciate the help and the reply bigj!

Just a few pics of the ctk I took the other day... Im on injured reserve for a few days but when I feel better I Will shoot the svsm, ctk, and fairfax home together..

ANybody feel like these Lebrons are the lighest Lebrons ever? i seriouously feel like I could fly wearing these.

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

Just a few pics of the ctk I took the other day... Im on injured reserve for a few days but when I feel better I Will shoot the svsm, ctk, and fairfax home together..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Please tell these are releasing[/color]
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Please tell these are releasing[/color]
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
............ No 
laugh.gif

tumblr_lxgnsgydRX1r9x0sdo1_250.gif

Originally Posted by 716kix

Just got my Big Bangs in from ebay. The cut where the orange ends & the red starts seems to be a bit sloppy on my pair. Anyone else's pair like this?

bb2 by 716kix, on Flickr
See kind of a not so smooth cut...

bb1 by 716kix, on Flickr
I know right. Cuz there is no red.

Another question for you guys...Can't really seem to get a solid price through eBay to see how much a VNDS pair of Chinas are going for...Does $240 shipped for a VNDS pair of size 12 Chinas sound decent to you?

tumblr_lymp4kHQFx1qafsv7o1_250.gif

A homie sent me this pic from the local Flea Market this morning. South Beach Lebron 9 PS?
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

What's disturbing is those Chinas sitting right below the South Beach joints. You guys buying Chinas online BEWARE of the too good to be true prices. Cause fakes do exist.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

A homie sent me this pic from the local Flea Market this morning. South Beach Lebron 9 PS?
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

What's disturbing is those Chinas sitting right below the South Beach joints. You guys buying Chinas online BEWARE of the too good to be true prices. Cause fakes do exist.

Am i wrong for wanting to buy these?

Originally Posted by MilXI

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

For anyone looking for the cg's lower than retail jimmyjazz.com has them for $145 before shipping.....there's only 1 code I found that u can use on them....it takes $5 off any shipping price.....COUPMTJJ5

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/...ker/469764007?color=Grey
deadstockshoes has them for $120 scattered sizes tho

I know there legit and all but doesn't that site take long to ship?

Those CTK LeBron 9's are looking excellent compared to the SVSM Away's. (Even though both might not really be comparable lol.)

And I still can't help but wonder what those LeBron 9 Elite's with the Pink shoestrings look like.

Back
Top Bottom