Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Can someone take pics of OSU grey laces on big bangs? Also cool grey laces on big bangs? I think grey laces on BB would be fire.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Originally Posted by MilXI

For anyone looking for the cg's lower than retail jimmyjazz.com has them for $145 before shipping.....there's only 1 code I found that u can use on them....it takes $5 off any shipping price.....COUPMTJJ5

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/...ker/469764007?color=Grey
deadstockshoes has them for $120 scattered sizes tho

I know there legit and all but doesn't that site take long to ship?

idk i havent ordered from them since they switched from shoetrends

Originally Posted by sneakermane

A homie sent me this pic from the local Flea Market this morning. South Beach Lebron 9 PS?
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

What's disturbing is those Chinas sitting right below the South Beach joints. You guys buying Chinas online BEWARE of the too good to be true prices. Cause fakes do exist.

What if these are the elites though

Originally Posted by NeedIceySoles

Can someone take pics of OSU grey laces on big bangs? Also cool grey laces on big bangs? I think grey laces on BB would be fire.

It was done some pages back look for the pic

Originally Posted by smatty

A homie sent me this pic from the local Flea Market this morning. South Beach Lebron 9 PS?
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

What's disturbing is those Chinas sitting right below the South Beach joints. You guys buying Chinas online BEWARE of the too good to be true prices. Cause fakes do exist.

What if these are the elites though
indifferent.gif

the carbon fiber panel on those fakes is so flat. plus the texture on the material that wraps around the reinforced toe box looks to be non existent.
sick.gif

any retailer that has a china edition just sitting is automatically suspect
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MilXI

For anyone looking for the cg's lower than retail jimmyjazz.com has them for $145 before shipping.....there's only 1 code I found that u can use on them....it takes $5 off any shipping price.....COUPMTJJ5

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/...ker/469764007?color=Grey
deadstockshoes has them for $120 scattered sizes tho

I know there legit and all but doesn't that site take long to ship?

i got my cool grey 8s from them and they came pretty quick. i am in SoCal

Another question for you guys...Can't really seem to get a solid price through eBay to see how much a VNDS pair of Chinas are going for...Does $240 shipped for a VNDS pair of size 12 Chinas sound decent to you?

I just got my pair off ebay for 270 shipped DS size 10.5

i was gonna pay almost 300 but thx to NTers here, i held out for something closer to the 220-260 range for a DS pair.

Just pulled the trigger on some Freegums from FTL with the B-day coupon and free shipping came to $156 which isn't too bad now to wait for the CG's.

Smh at those ps south beach 9s they need to leave some colors alone I think that was a color that should stay with the 8s.... That was as bad as dudes putting pink laces in those electric blue foams....

Finally pulled the trigger on some kentuckys. Very underrated. Ive copped um, uk, osu and freegums. Im done with the 9s. No hypebeast colorways for me.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Am i wrong for wanting to buy these?

The way they display those kicks make those fakes seem real...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

I need to find some college shorts that go with the Swingmans and Chinas.

96e35b963c8da80771d720676be242f5cdb23d1.jpg

0e915533ae76266ec38332e104134a62e2574d6.jpg
maybe Arizona shorts with swingmans with red laces, and Florida shorts with Chinas

Back
Top Bottom