Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

How do these shoes fit? compared to the lebron 8 PS if anyone has those as well?

They fit similar but the 9 presses on the pinky toe area more.Sunbathe I'd do the second trade. Three shoes plus 30 is a nice chunk though. What condition are your shoes in?

My shoes are VVNDS, as his shoes are the same condition....

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

I pray the SB Elites come out ugly so I won't be tempted to buy them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

there is also a tie dye colorway coming out, did you hear about that one also?
why the stoneface--- am I missing something? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Simba King

Input on trade:

My silver half cents, low Dunkman Lebron 7's, $30 for his 9/10 China 9's

Or

My silver half cents, low Dunkman Lebron 7's, Jordan 23's white/black/red, $30 for his 9/10 China 9's, and 8/10 Freegums

I'd do the 2nd trade. It seems like like giving a fair amount for 2 quality pairs.
Plus the lebron lows are still at some outlets for cheap.
go for it buddy.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Now that my 2 pair are out for delivery... Swingmans are still stock locatable thru Champs... few stores in Indiana, Ohio, Arizona and Michigan still had them as of last night

get the SKU n go to your local champs and have them complete the order.. 3 dollars for shipping

only thing is my order bounced around for 3 days cuz they kept selling outta sz 11 at the store the OG request was made to but I went in and talked to the manager yesterday and dude got it handled...

I was afraid it was gunna keep bouncing back till they were all sold out but got my tracking # so have at it beasts
pimp.gif

Alot of these stores are funny when it comes to providing us with these sacred sku#.

Ive been told by employees both on the phone, email and in person they dont have them, not able to locate it. blah blah.

The "official sku" thread here on NT is dead. No one is posting info on there. its rough.

who cares what size shorts HE'S wearing, they're HIS shorts

Keep wearing your Lil Wayne shorts, and let him do him.

This is a sneaker topic

Originally Posted by Magic1978

This is a sneaker topic
you-need-to-relax.gif

Let the hype begin, SB 9 sandals
laugh.gif
. Wasn't someone joking about Nike making these earlier?
nike-lebron-south-beach-sandals.jpg

nike-lebron-south-beach-sandals_02.jpg

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

I pray the SB Elites come out ugly so I won't be tempted to buy them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

there is also a tie dye colorway coming out, did you hear about that one also?
why the stoneface--- am I missing something? 
nerd.gif
unless i missed it, there is a SB elite colorway coming out?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by Magic1978

This is a sneaker topic
you-need-to-relax.gif

Let the hype begin, SB 9 sandals
laugh.gif
. Wasn't someone joking about Nike making these earlier?
nike-lebron-south-beach-sandals.jpg

nike-lebron-south-beach-sandals_02.jpg
60? PASS

Id post sku but u should have to do at least someee legwork after all i went thru to secure mines haha... the ppl at the arizona mills mall champs were nice enough to gimme skus of. Swingmans. Bangs. Chinas. Cannons... all gone now tho.Mangos n collegiates still available thay way tho

Originally Posted by srvballer

d82154e63a54cdd8b8f387c91c05eff2aacb22e.jpg

Just picked these up these little sexy things. By far my favorite colorway. Pics don't do em justice.
happy.gif
how much and who/where did you cop em from in the bay area? All I'm seeing is a size 11 and 13 on CL all the way out in Fairfield/ Vacaville. Too far and over priced for me.

^that's a good price. Good pick up man. Still on my search for sz 11/11.5 DS Chinas and Cannons. For fair price of course.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by srvballer

d82154e63a54cdd8b8f387c91c05eff2aacb22e.jpg

Just picked these up these little sexy things. By far my favorite colorway. Pics don't do em justice.
happy.gif
how much and who/where did you cop em from in the bay area? All I'm seeing is a size 11 and 13 on CL all the way out in Fairfield/ Vacaville. Too far and over priced for me.

I should have just bought the sz10 China's when I had the chance. They were just a little tight and I needed a sz 10.5. Could maybe have used it to trade for my size. smh.

^someone posted earlier that they should be hitting factory clearance outlet Nike stores soon. You can still try to call a few Nike towns and do Nike find.

Damn, I was surprised to find out that the Swingmans sold out in QCM. Anyone know any stores in NYC that has them?

^someone posted earlier that they should be hitting factory clearance outlet Nike stores soon. You can still try to call a few Nike towns and do Nike find.

i hope we are talking about other 9s and not the chinas??? lol

Back
Top Bottom