Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

UKs are nice...but imho unless you are a collector there is no need for swingmans and UKs...and swingmans>UKs

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Id post sku but u should have to do at least someee legwork after all i went thru to secure mines haha... the ppl at the arizona mills mall champs were nice enough to gimme skus of. Swingmans. Bangs. Chinas. Cannons... all gone now tho.Mangos n collegiates still available thay way tho

cool, so wheres the sku# for the Miami nights my fellow NT'er?

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Id post sku but u should have to do at least someee legwork after all i went thru to secure mines haha... the ppl at the arizona mills mall champs were nice enough to gimme skus of. Swingmans. Bangs. Chinas. Cannons... all gone now tho.Mangos n collegiates still available thay way tho

SOOOOO

AZ mills Champs had the Chinas and Cannons in stock??
Or were just making a general statement about being able to locate with sku

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

UKs are nice...but imho unless you are a collector there is no need for swingmans and UKs...and swingmans>UKs

UKs look mad dusty in person

My favorite colorwhey are the Swingmans

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

SOOOOO

AZ mills Champs had the Chinas and Cannons in stock??
Or were just making a general statement about being able to locate with sku
"Swingmans. Bangs. Chinas. Cannons... all gone now tho.Mangos n collegiates still available thay way tho"

Originally Posted by DangerXX

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Those are big #+%+%++ shorts brah.

It looks like he bought a size 50 pair of pants, and cut em down with all that leg room
I was thinking the same thing lol, i was like are those window curtains made into shorts
roll.gif

Man I cant wait to get my pair of Swingmans..
like i said in a previous post.. still yet to see em in person..
TrackThis iPhone app just notified me that should be receiving both my Swingmans & Xmas 9's tomm..
First thing that will be done is the red 3M laces from the Xmas thrown on the Swingmans
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All the Lebron IX r sexy AF to me now...
30t6p3b.gif

Every single one with the exception of homes (scarface)

freegums make them utterly useless...

do you guys also play ball in the limited cw's or do you have a beater ix? I'm thinking about picking up a cool grey just to play ball in.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Caerus

Newest Pickups. Love this CW.
How much? I want these, but only for $120 or less.

The level of CHEAPNESS on NT will never ceases to amaze me. You want the shoes...but only for free?!

Some of y'all need to just collect Durants.
laugh.gif

Any word on the Elite's? I know the Kobe VII Elites are dropping in April but I haven't heard anything or seen any pics bout the Brons

Back
Top Bottom