Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Aways > Home

Icey sole, speckled midsole, gold swoosh =

349dnv8.gif

Take my money Nike!

I don't see any speckles on the Aways.

UNDS my swingmans today. Actually had an old LRG shirt that went well with the CW.

on the fence about the elites....

$250 plus california tax is too much for me for the elites. i like the homes, but once that netting yellows in 2 weeks they will look like garbage.

Anyone that ordered the X-Mases from the guy in Lithuania received their pair yet? The guy shipped out fast, but delivery is taking a long time. I know it says up to 20 business days under the shipping time, but does it usually take this long to ship from Europe?

Well damb @ the elites

I just got 7 pairs of Lebron 9's between 3 days too, smh.

I'll wait for other colors and a price drop though. Those minor differences aren't worth the extra $80+

In my personal opinion, I think both the Elite IXs lived up to the hype (my hype at least)
They look as if they are made quite a bit more durable than the regular IXs and I think that's saying alot
And on top of that I think the Elites look better than the regular IXs

These and the Kobe's shall be copped

April is going to be another insane month for sneakers.. Playoff XIIs, Lebron IX Home Elites, Kobe VII Away Elites, and Yeezy 2s!!!
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

The away Elites are on my list

I'm a sucker for carbon fiber

Wish they were full length air though

Homes are nice. Wish they would have used the 360 unit on the Elites though...

Will wait for pictures of the supposed SB Elites...

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ like i said man... let these fools have someeee work to do lol

Nell look aggy... like y i get these js n not them sexy thangs clifford got on

Edit: almost 400 for those obnoxious BB. Hype got yall trippin... dudes jus want the loudest look at me kicks nemore i swear... watch SLH resell for 300+ too
30t6p3b.gif

name calling is always appreciated
30t6p3b.gif

You guys think the elites will sit around long enough for a price drop? You know Nike is going to make them limited and dudes will hooked when they hear that. If those Jordan 2012 black and white pair sold out online two nights ago at $223 just because they were limited in that plain cw I can't see these sitting to long.

I think the day of a $250 regular sig shoe is closer then we think. With the price of foams and Jordan 2012 now elites and the regular price of the 9 an Kobe supreme 7's I don't think it's crazy to see a $250 or even $275 starting price tag on a Kobe or lebron signature shoe in the next few years.

that gold on the elites better be real gold... I have no excuse as to why I would spend $250.00 on a shoe otherwise. We ain't all millionaire's LeBron.

I figure I can (hopefully) let the "Home" colorway sit to go on sale and then pick them up, but I'm assuming I'm probably gonna have to just go ahead and pick the "South Beach" colorway to protect myself from the resellers....I can't stand resellers. -__-

I'm sold on the home elites. Glad the clover and tongue changed for the better (were my two biggest gripes with the 9). Best 9s yet imo.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by CDUNK

I really don't get what justifies the Elites at 250.
absolutely nothing.
easy pass.

I guess it would of been tooooo WTT like to have the same sole on the Aways as the Homes, right?

EZ PASS ON BOTH OF THOSE!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

Damn elites are gorgeous but that price is just too steep. If they do a southbeach colorway its gonna be madness all over again. I can see that color scheme looking great on the elites if they don't overdo it.

So are they planning different colorways for the Elite versions as well as the regular 9s?
Or is this a V1 to V2 type thing where they basically said we are done with the V1 time for the V2.

I honestly like the look of the elites.  The carbon fiber looks good and the torch? material or hyperfuse which ever it is looks cool.  But no chance i pay $250 for a pair of basketball shoes.....ever.  

man...these elites are enticing. both away and homes are pretty cool...I got a feeling these won't sit, people buying everything comes out these days
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom