Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

If you cop the Elites you basically told Nike you have no problem with price hikes
Everybody should boycott these. 250$ retail, come on
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The elites are meh, especially for $250. The regular 9 looks more elite than these. Hopefully the possible South Beach cw will make them look better. Aways>Homes

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

If you cop the Elites you basically told Nike you have no problem with price hikes
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   I've heard this so many times on Niketalk. It never works...

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

The Elites look better put together than the regular IXs IMO
I like the Huarache influence on the design too 

yea i agree, they should be lighter and more comfort than the current 9s by the look of it. splash a bit of pink on there and you got $500 resellers! still anyone wanna start the Photoshop game now on the elite SBs 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by myselfonline

Anyone that ordered the X-Mases from the guy in Lithuania received their pair yet? The guy shipped out fast, but delivery is taking a long time. I know it says up to 20 business days under the shipping time, but does it usually take this long to ship from Europe?

Im still waiting too. The shipping say anywhere between Monday through pretty much April 1. 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

sadly this boycott thing will never happen....

elite's are looking great but what happened to the full length air bag we seen in the prototype?? Still loving the overall shoe and TBH, this should have been the 9 or been saved for next year as the X.

If they're $250 in the states, they're gonna be $300 in Canada and probably even more in Australia which means we just won't get them cause no one is paying $300 for a pair of Lebron's unless it's a hyped up CW...........SB?!?!?!?!!?

I like the Elites for a couple of reason, but I swear to god, I fist pump when I saw the weaved clover gone, lol. Was never a fan of it. The Elite 9 is what the regular 9 should of been.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol people need to let it go, no ones just going stop buying shoes!

Man, are people talking about "the shoes that drop on the 31st" a whole lot on twitter? My homeboy just hit me up saying our local nike store is doing a wristband event for it.

WHERE DID ALL THIS HYPE COME FROM !? What have you been hearing from your people etc. (friends, ppl u know that work at shoe stores, )

just locked in on my AWAY ELITES!!!!! preorderd a pair and will try my chances on NDC for the homes

Back
Top Bottom