Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Originally Posted by Chosen One

nike-lebron-9-china-edition-detailed-images-02.jpg

pimp.gif

This is what you all are hyping up?

Straight BASURA DOPE.
lol My statement was correct the way I originally wrote it.

I would say to each his own, but these are just so terrible.

I'm having a hard time understanding one's pleasure of these.

30t6p3b.gif

Man I wanted to like the Chinas but I just can't, the sole is dope, but the shoe is just so unappealing from some angles.

Hopefully they will have the same China CW for the ZKVII, blueberry milk sole and everything.

Lmao some of you keep doing 180s on these. I wanna be able to try these on soon. The comfort of the 8s sold me even though I didn't think they were the best looking.

laugh.gif
some of yall want these shoes to be nice looking so bad that you'd rather lie to yourselves than admit that they're dodo.....the shape from the middle of the foot to the toe is disgusting

I think it's just the pictures lighting, they looked darker in previous photos but i dont know anymore.
EDIT: Tongue looks like ed hardy designed it..

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

laugh.gif
some of yall want these shoes to be nice looking so bad that you'd rather lie to yourselves than admit that they're dodo.....the shape from the middle of the foot to the toe is disgusting

Yeah this is what I was doing for a while, I'll admit. I just can't see me wearing these on a constant basis. When preorders or Asia release happens, I'm checking out resale value and I might cop to resell for a reasonable price.

And yeah anyone else notice how they've been avoiding taking pics of that ugly medial side...

Don't think I'll be copping, tried hard to let em grow on me. Hopefully they have a v2 that's not 250.

laugh.gif

Straight BASURA.
What the $$$%? Nike overtaking Myspace as the king of angles
indifferent.gif
they got yall with that upside down / side by side pic, had yall grabbing a pad because your period came early, than this pic drops,
423i8.gif

Kick looks long, like a freight boat with a big !%# swoosh on the side

476273557.png

EDIT: Who design the tongue and lining? An 8 year old? 

^^^
Not a fan of the Chinas at all. I've said it before and I'll say it again - the overall design of this shoe doesn't flow well with loud colours.

On a side note I also noticed that the lacing near the toebox is asymmetrical - which is great for performance but terrible looking for casual wear.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif

Straight BASURA.
What the $$$%? Nike overtaking Myspace as the king of angles
indifferent.gif
they got yall with that upside down / side by side pic, had yall grabbing a pad because your period came early, than this pic drops,
423i8.gif

Kick looks long, like a freight boat with a big !%# swoosh on the side

476273557.png

EDIT: Who design the tongue and lining? An 8 year old? 
you corny

Back
Top Bottom