Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I don't think he gets them for free. He buys them with his own money like the rest of us. It's just that he gets them early from the overseas sites.

I'm sure they'll feel like the v3 with the comfort of the v1/v2.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Gottips3

laugh.gif
keithsweatsjordans wrote:

Then buy Jordans! Damn, I've never seen a thread where people go so far out their way to rationalize their dislike for a sneaker. Along your same point, not everyone buys basketball sneakers to floss, as a fan of the Nike brand can you not at least appreciate the fact that they're pushing to make innovations in the performance of their sneakers? This is technology that could in the future be implemented in a sneaker you do find appealing. There's so many options right now, why does it bother that this ONE sneaker doesn't appeal to you?

LET THIS BOY KEITH COOK!!!!!!!

651297_o.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why u always cookin bro 
laugh.gif

TOP CHEF!

Dude for some reason that gif has me 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EVERY TIME!

Can anyone make out what's that logo on the heel tab on the chinas? Looks like a chinese character not sure.

i need to see a pic from every angle because they just showed a good angle there. I need to see from every angle

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Can anyone make out what's that logo on the heel tab on the chinas? Looks like a chinese character not sure.
From what I can tell, the character on the heeltab is Chinese for "Fire" or "Flame"
The China colorway has definitely sold the 9s for me, although I want to wait and see what the others look like. With the way the Lebrons and Kobes have been dropping in recent years, I wish Nike would just give us the full list of colorways releasing so we could make a decision from the jump what to cop or not 
laugh.gif

this is how they make you buy more! they start with an OK colorway then start adding nicer colorways in

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

wasnt a fan of the 8 SBs...but if the 9s any ounce of the same demand as the 8 SBs im buying strictly to resell....  
tumblr_lgx8vez2371qf1sv0o1_500.gif

roll.gif
where is this owl gif from? before the come at me bro was edited in?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by thapointguy

From what I can tell, the character on the heeltab is Chinese for "Fire" or "Flame"
The China colorway has definitely sold the 9s for me, although I want to wait and see what the others look like. With the way the Lebrons and Kobes have been dropping in recent years, I wish Nike would just give us the full list of colorways releasing so we could make a decision from the jump what to cop or not 
laugh.gif

LOL. that would be nice to get a masterlist. LOL
but it's all part of Nike's plan: The Make-Them-Buy-Every-Single-Colorway Plan.
nerd.gif

It's the kanji for flame/fire. Seems dumb that they use a japanese symbol for the "china" shoe. I'm still not sold in this shoe though. If they fixed the midfoot transition/fit with the carbon shank it might be cool to ball in. I will not though buy into the hype of the HWC colorway just cuz they decide to throw everyone else a bone. The Elite actually peeks my interest more performance wise when you get past the pricetag off the samples alone.

Thanks for the kanji/fire/flame explanation. With very limited knowledge of reading chinese I had fire in my head but didn't say it because I was not 100% sure. So the Chinas colorway does draw inspiration from the dragon's breath. Cool. I hope there is a story to the other quickstrikes just like the three versions of the 8.

I'm hoping for a SB colorway too, but I hope they do black with turquoise and pink hints. Otherwise it'll be almost too close to the chinas imo

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

It's the kanji for flame/fire. Seems dumb that they use a japanese symbol for the "china" shoe. 
Just a little "Language 101", but kanji are just Chinese characters that the Japanese adopted into their own language. So no, they didn't use a Japanese character for the China shoe because the character originates from China in the first place.

Does anyone have any release info on the "China's"? It seems like sneaker info is getting a little difficult to come by these days.

Your right Wayne, forgot about hanzi. I'be been inundated with Japanese for so long my brain farted.

Interested in the so called "oc" lebrons.

Back
Top Bottom