Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by JRodski

those joints look like a GS colorway. dont even think on foot pics will change my mind for these. only word that comes to mind when i look @ them is weak...

they look so soft.

glad i copped the real deals...

Ok Rod, we know already. You don't like them, you not buying. You own the teal & pink 8s but the grey, teal & pink 9s are soft. Blah, blah, blah.......

Damn, you Fam & all but you'll #%&@ up a wet dream.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Said I'd do it yesterday but got busy.. What do you guys think. The teal laces or purple?
Teal.  I'm going to get a pair because I like the colors but doubt I will ever wear them because not sure I can pull of an outfit that won't look like I'm trying too hard to match.
Its not the kind of shoe you try to match head to toe you'll just look foolish....just keep it simple.

I'm going to keep the purple laces in. Just put the other laces in for the people who asked about extra laces and wish they came with extra laces and if someone could do a lace swap. I had a pair of laces and put them in for those who asked. Not trying to over match them. I agree simple is best with these. Would hate to walk around all
grimace.jpg

I had a polo tee for about a month now but when I finally got the shoes it looked a little OD.

pPOLO2-11937029_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg

It looked cool but I thought the shirt and shoes together might be to much. I'll keep the shirt because it's nice but will stick to wearing it casually. 

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

The Lebron 9 South Beach elites are garbage. These are like the Dunkman 8 PS, they have all the elements of the good colorway but they swug and missed. The Lebron 8 South beach take a dump all over the Lebron 9 Elites

lebron8-south-beach-55-web.jpg

Or

nike-lebron-9-elite-pre-heat-south-beach.jpg

Its no contest. The Big Bangs are the it colorway on the Lebron 9
I was with you until you said the dunk man 8 were a swing and miss. More like a home run, now the dunk man 9s are like a bunt or a ground ball. These shoes have the same color element as the white yezzy 2 thats why i kind of like it but its missing something. I don't know if its all that grey and not enough white but something is missing to make that shoe the %#$.

these "teal" elites look like a mashup of other shoes because of the colorblocking

Still think those white elites are fire, moreso than the SBs...... whites will be copped. don't even have enough money to consider the other ones lol

All the cats saying they ain't copping cool....catz gonna still camp, wait in long line and hit the web like the worlds ending.....sad part its gonna be the same ones that's saying they ain't copping.....cop or don't cop it your business. I like'em and this will be last pair of nines....lol.

Sly you saying the Lebron 8 PS dunkman craps were better the. The dunkman 9? The same tin foil dunkman that are still sitting in outlets? I agree with you on a lot of things but using your baseball analogy that's like swinging at 3 balls and striking out. Those dunkman 8's IMO was the worst cw next to the all blue PS/V3 cw's to come out. Actually that might be the worst cw in Amy model of the 8's.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by nimhet

Teal.  I'm going to get a pair because I like the colors but doubt I will ever wear them because not sure I can pull of an outfit that won't look like I'm trying too hard to match.
Its not the kind of shoe you try to match head to toe you'll just look foolish....just keep it simple.

I had a polo tee for about a month now but when I finally got the shoes it looked a little OD.

pPOLO2-11937029_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg

It looked cool but I thought the shirt and shoes together might be to much. I'll keep the shirt because it's nice but will stick to wearing it casually. 

Do you have a pic of this guy shirtless?

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

$60 for a %%$@+% pair of slides? C'mon son. I like the SB colorways just as much as the next, but a line has to be drawn somewhere. I'll stick with my $12 Benassi Swoosh's and keep it moving. Not like I wear slides out like that anyway.
laugh.gif
what line? YOU ARE IN A SHOE FORUM... you are in a lebron thread, i can say the same thing about you spending $150 or $250 for some DAMN SHOES... why not stick with puma's, kswiss, lugs, and keep it moving?... right?...

anyways the lebron slides are the most comfy sandals i have bought to date... max air in the front and back...

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

does anyone player in their 9's? The mesh material kills my ankles. Anyone else have the same issue?

The mesh on the outside? Like it rubs the other leg or ankle? I've hooped pretty much exclusively in these besides a few games in the kobe 7 cheetah (play fast cool play strong 
sick.gif
 horrible) but haven't had this problem at all. The first game I played in my Breds my big toe on my right foot felt like it was rubbing tough but never again. I've been playing in my CG's since I got them and it's butter. Other then that big toe issue the one time I haven't had any problems.
Last few shoes in hooped in for reference

Hyperdunk

Kobe 7

Lebron 9 

Jordan 6-17-23
Only issue I have when I laced them up and tight is the inside of the ears hurting both side of the bone near my ankles. Only tried walking around in the house but it's been unbearable so far even with longer socks, but not as bad without. Might need to wrap that area to have extra padding for the bones.

Someone mentioned that it will get better once you break them in. But gotta go through the pain first.
that's what I meant. the basket weave material rubs against the bone on the inside. I might have to tape up my ankles when i play.

What's funny is.....

When the SB 8s pictures first surfaced, there were a lot of naysayers to that colorway too. Even after cats started posting on feet pics from Miami since they got the shoe a month earlier....you still had many SB bashers. Many loved the colorway but some still weren't sold on them.

Seems like resell prices done converted all those that didn't initially like the shoe. It's whatever cause I luv the 9s & these SB Elites. I'm calling them that cause that's what they are....the South Beach Elites. What ya'll thought those colorways would never be used again? As long as Lebron is playing for the Heat, you may see a South Beach colorway with every model. Word to Crocket & Tubbs!!!!

Btw....the sole on the South Beach Elites are beyond dope!!!
smokin.gif

You know I hate the generalizations that come from people when they say "same people saying they're ugly will be in line come RD" because that's not always the case. It's like people can't have opinions or not buy everything anymore, we've grown to a point where we're judged on whether or not we get the pairs available whether they're liked or not, all because they're a sought after color or style...

Funny how that happens. Anyway carry on, back to reading I go until the SLH release

1. I agree that the teal/pink does make it look like a GS shoe
2. That POLO is def nice, not overkill at all. A polo can ONLY enhance an outfit, it's scientific fact
laugh.gif

3. Those teal laces need to happen; I'm going to ask if you could provide the length and where you got them from? Thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

You know I hate the generalizations that come from people when they say "same people saying they're ugly will be in line come RD" because that's not always the case. It's like people can't have opinions or not buy everything anymore, we've grown to a point where we're judged on whether or not we get the pairs available whether they're liked or not, all because they're a sought after color or style...

Funny how that happens. Anyway carry on, back to reading I go until the SLH release

truth.   

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

1. I agree that the teal/pink does make it look like a GS shoe
2. That POLO is def nice, not overkill at all. A polo can ONLY enhance an outfit, it's scientific fact
laugh.gif

3. Those teal laces need to happen; I'm going to ask if you could provide the length and where you got them from? Thanks
smile.gif

Yeah I like the polo But I dunno. I'm going to keep it but don't think I'll wear them together... Also I got those laces a lil while ago. Let me check my emails for a ship conf from where I got them but they are a 54". I wear an 11. You wear a 7 or 6.5 right so I'm not sure if the laces are the same size

My wife said it looks nice but 
grin.gif

BigBrandon - id def wear that polo with them shoes.

put some nice jeans on and id be set.

Feeling all of the Elites with the exception of the McFlys/ SBs or whatever you want to call them.

Back
Top Bottom