Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Its not the kind of shoe you try to match head to toe you'll just look foolish....just keep it simple.

I had a polo tee for about a month now but when I finally got the shoes it looked a little OD.

pPOLO2-11937029_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg

It looked cool but I thought the shirt and shoes together might be to much. I'll keep the shirt because it's nice but will stick to wearing it casually. 

Do you have a pic of this guy shirtless?

#*@?LOL

That's a good fit man. Have a purple polo as well, maybe will pick up a teal one instead, already have the Charlotte Hornets snapback. Now that may be too much
laugh.gif

Brandon, unless you're wearing purple or teal jeans
laugh.gif

sick.gif
 with that polo and the SLH IXs , nothing wrong with that fit.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

1. I agree that the teal/pink does make it look like a GS shoe
2. That POLO is def nice, not overkill at all. A polo can ONLY enhance an outfit, it's scientific fact
laugh.gif

3. Those teal laces need to happen; I'm going to ask if you could provide the length and where you got them from? Thanks
smile.gif

Yeah I like the polo But I dunno. I'm going to keep it but don't think I'll wear them together... Also I got those laces a lil while ago. Let me check my emails for a ship conf from where I got them but they are a 54". I wear an 11. You wear a 7 or 6.5 right so I'm not sure if the laces are the same size

My wife said it looks nice but 
grin.gif

GOT DAMN THEM THINGS NICE THEN A MUTHA FUC%A

2. That POLO is def nice, not overkill at all. A polo can ONLY enhance an outfit, it's scientific fact
laugh.gif

3. Those teal laces need to happen; I'm going to ask if you could provide the length and where you got them from? Thanks
smile.gif

Yeah I like the polo But I dunno. I'm going to keep it but don't think I'll wear them together... Also I got those laces a lil while ago. Let me check my emails for a ship conf from where I got them but they are a 54". I wear an 11. You wear a 7 or 6.5 right so I'm not sure if the laces are the same size

grin.gif
you can definitely pull this off, but it all depends on the bottoms....but it can definitely work

I know it's fresh... 
I just really don't want to be that dude which is....... Well

tumblr_lywgkqJdrV1qj4od4o1_400.png

laugh.gif

I grabbed some new 7 Jeans Yesterday that I think will go cool with the kicks and polo. I know a lot of people passing and saying they look girly but these 
pimp.gif

Listen to wifey...that 'lo works well w/ those. It's not chasing the match too hard.

Funny that particular color of that polo is always @ the outlets at the end of the season cause it never moves, but i bet they sell a slew of em this season.
laugh.gif

The wolf greys are nice. They will be ridiculously overhyped and slobbered because of the accents but thats something we have to live with these days.

Looks like I'll be copping the homes and wolf greys and be done with elite 9's.

Idk if everybody is looking at the same pics, but the south beach elites are living off of the 8's hype...in no way, shape, or form are these exciting me all...$250 saved

Not much South Beach about those elites. I don't know how I feel about them, I need to see them in person or at least a video review.

Pages on seeking and giving advice on what to wear with some sneakers?

This is what NT is turning in too? seriously?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Its not the kind of shoe you try to match head to toe you'll just look foolish....just keep it simple.

I had a polo tee for about a month now but when I finally got the shoes it looked a little OD.

pPOLO2-11937029_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg

It looked cool but I thought the shirt and shoes together might be to much. I'll keep the shirt because it's nice but will stick to wearing it casually. 
Do you have a pic of this guy shirtless?
10ii3yx.gif

Bruh didn't you say you had a girl? 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Pages on seeking and giving advice on what to wear with some sneakers?

This is what NT is turning in too? seriously?

Didn't even ask anybody but thanks. I wasn't sure. posted it anyways. Some chimed in some didn't. Thought it was cool but maybe not together. Right on though. 

Lets just get back to calling people hype beast and asking the same size questions, extra lace questions and would you trade X shoe for X shoe questions.

laugh.gif

smile.gif

grin.gif
Some polo's don't work, and sometimes matching a shoe to shirt to a specific is OD, but this combo works IMO. I'm usually the biggest polo color x shoe color hater out there, but I like this combo. If you don't rock this set, I will. 

THAT FOOL PRE-SELLING THE HOME ELITES FOR 500+ SAID HE ALREADY SOLD 2 PAIRS
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

WHAT THE DUCK IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO!!! I DONT BELIEVE HIM BUT IF HE DID \/

3cd8a33a.png

damn, people excited over the SB elites? wow. ya'll have one less dude wanting those. Actually thankful those are hideous

Back
Top Bottom