Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by bib10

Which color of laces u like on LeBron IX China, ORANGE or BLUE?
http://www.lrj23.com/blog...11/09/20/orange-or-blue/

Thx Conkeror’s wonderful pic!
318432_279844205376478_182189691808597_1049958_1978365667_n.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.... Orange laces FTW!

Must try these on before I go into a return beast mode for Lebrons... been saying that for the last three years but i may be hooked on these...
ohwell.gif

Are some of y'all serious about not wanting these on NikeID? The MAJOR complaint about the Lebron line is not enough of the colorways release, and now you finally have your chance to make your own Lebrons and you wanna $*+#@ about it?
laugh.gif
 Plus all I've been reading in this thread about these 9s is the colorways will make/break this shoe, so now that's in your control. If you'd rather just cop the stuff that Nike makes, just don't make an ID then.

And I don't see how NikeID really diminishes any of the limited releases. Things have been trending towards having a ridiculous number of colorways for each sig shoe anyway, so I don't even see how having more possible colorways through IDs at this point even make a difference anymore. Besides, looking at the Kobe line, NikeID hasn't made any of the more exclusive Kobes in recent years any less desirable. There's still demand for the Grinches, Big Stages, MLKs, etc etc.

First of all, you gotta ask yourself if you really like the 9. 

For two sigs, the 7 and 8, people complained about the colorways released and unreleased and its untapped potential.  ID was desired as well because they were great canvases.  People even referenced how happy Kobe fans are because of the many releases plus ID and that Bron was a selfish egomaniac with a poisonous crew that is incapable of making sound decisions.  Hated Bron for wearing unreleased colorways of HIS shoe and whoever he chose to distribute them to, but you want to feel exclusive at the retail level? 
laugh.gif

Now, you have the option to create a Lebron to your liking, and you don't want it?  You don't want to create your own heat???  Not even the chance to recreate some of those colorways you have long desired?  What's more exclusive than your personally designed colorway?  Ok, so you'll have a handful of copycat colorways like a hwc or sb if you're able to recreate that.  Still will be less produced than a limited release like the christmas or entourage based on the price and people's attitude toward the design (so far).  And its cheaper than buying a force fed limited sneaker from a reseller.  Do you base exclusivity on owning all the limited retail releases?  If so, there will always be Bron, CK, Ty or someone with long bread that will always be more exclusive than you.

You want that look?  It won't be from the SB, Christmas, Entourages or Dunkman 7's.  Go pay for some HWC 7 or 8, some cavfantics, fruity pebbles, nyc 4's, hero pack 7's, 112's, black V2's and WEAR them. 

Real exclusivity is out there, you just gotta pay for it.  ID is the next best, and most economical thing.

lol There is no need to even answer these "Im not feeling the 9s" or "I don't like the NIKE ID option" guys....they are already confused themselves. let them keep posting, and let them keep getting ignored.

If you like the 9s cool, if you don't, thats cool to.

Me, I CANT WAIT FOR THOSE CHINAS BABY!!!! LETS GO!

I wonder what color way will be the exclusive NBA 2k12 color way, can't wait for that demo to hit PSN tonight.

rudolph you maken a return!?!?
eek.gif

I know the first two colorwyas I wanna make when we get Nike ID is a HWC and SVSM
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

[h1]Nike LeBron 9: Behind The Scenes[/h1]

Now that's a nice video overview. I can see they wanted it to be lightweight but yet retain the impact protection with the 180 air bag, but the 360 bag offers that as well. I'm more disappointed than that decision than anything. The 3 point support wing offers more ankle protection, which improves greatly from the 8, so I can see why they did it. They could've made the shape more attractive though. All in all these are performance beast and everything else is subjective.

The hypebeast are coming out saying that they dont want ID
roll.gif

Most of the true fans that Ive seen in the Lebron threads are happy to have the option of NikeID. I would love to make Space Jam, Dolphins Lebron 9s  but I'm not sure we'll get a bunch of options on NikeID for the Lebron 9( Remember the Solider IV fiasco) Until I see it, I gonna lean towards that they'll  be fudgery with the Lebron 9 on NikeID.

Also hypebeasts I'm sure they'll be enough Miami Nights/Finals V3 releases to satisfy yall to.

it seemed like everyone was complaining about all of the 8s that didnt release and how LeBron is such an #!@++$@ cause he keeps certain colorways to his friends and what not... so Nike puts them on nikeID to satisfy all you guys who complained about how Bron doesnt release certain colors.. and you still complain cause now they wont be exclusive.. who cares??? just get what YOU like. not how much something is worth cause its limited or exclusive and what not..

don't want them on id because it takes away form the exclusiveness of the shoe? Just say what you really mean,"Gonna cut into my reselling profit". And your complaining for nothing, we don't what colors where getting, how we can mix them, etc.
only reason i kinda don't want them on id is because of the price point, probably 200-215 before taxes.

With Nike ID what I think Nike will do as for as there own releases are put those little cool details they have on the chinas. They little flame on the inner tag details and what not, just to keep an exclusive factor to some of the Bron 9s they release

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

only reason i kinda don't want them on id is because of the price point, probably 200-215 before taxes.
I think that's a big problem for all of us. Prices this year are gonna be horrid.

The more pics I see the more I love them I hope people keep hating them more for me lol and I can't wait to see the options on Nike ID dunkman CW here I come

Lol at yall complaining when yearly yall get booty hurt because yall don't get HWC's, CTK's, and some unreleased GR Red/Black CW

Yall get to make one of ones and yall mad about it?

Shame they couldn't do this for the v2 Lows instead of releasing those pointless Wolf Greys and Triple Black rehashes

Resellers are tight. No South Beach 8 prices this season.
laugh.gif

I for one am glad that the ID option is available.

You guys make no sense whatsoever, you say that I don't want NikeID because of exclusivity?? Isn't the point of ID to make EXCLUSIVE kicks? I'm not that one thats confused, you guys are.
I've never liked ID for signature lines because i think it waters them down and they should just be original. To me it's like getting a Benz, and putting 22' rims on them and repainting the car purple with blue stripes or whatever ridiculous colors. I mean if you like that kind of stuff then, that's cool, do you, but I'm just saying I don't.

Originally Posted by hoophead21

You guys make no sense whatsoever, you say that I don't want NikeID because of exclusivity?? Isn't the point of ID to make EXCLUSIVE kicks? I'm not that one thats confused, you guys are.
I've never liked ID for signature lines because i think it waters them down and they should just be original. To me it's like getting a Benz, and putting 22' rims on them and repainting the car purple with blue stripes or whatever ridiculous colors. I mean if you like that kind of stuff then, that's cool, do you, but I'm just saying I don't.

Bad example, you can get a Benz made exactly how you want it as long as those options are available...22's and a paint job are add-ons...not options.

I think its a great idea on Nike's part... Say you play for a high school team and your colors are green and yellow, Nike probably wont release a Lebron 9 in this a colorway so they're giving the consumer the option to create this colorway.

I'm guessing Nike will stick to Team Bank colorways so the ID option wont interfere with the limited GR shoes IE...Chinas, South beaches...etc etc

Originally Posted by hoophead21

I would get the argument that sig lines shouldn't be on NikeID IF there were only 3-4 colorways of that sig per year with no limited exclusives or PEs releasing, like it used to be with Jordans. But now there's like anywhere from 15-20 (in the case of Kobes 40-50) new colorways every single year, on top of multiple versions of a shoe (V1/V2/V3/V2 low) plus a whole bunch of super exclusive PEs that most of us don't even have a chance at getting unless we spend over a grand or something. Given the huge number of colorways of each sig that's out there now, why shouldn't they just put these on NikeID too? To me, it's just a new era/trend these days in basketball shoes to have a huge number of colorways of all kinds and mixes, especially in recent years, so I think Nike's just going along with that to satisfy the customers, not to mention make a lot of bank off of it.

timeout.jpg

Really?
roll.gif
  Man... I cant believe Im reading these comments about not wanting ANY shoe on ID.  Man if Walmart or Payless offered ID I'd be on top of it.

Talk about spoiled or just unreasonable that is crazy.  Then again there are folks talking about exclusivity. I understand that... but if you design an ID YOU have an exclusive shoe to YOU.

As others have said... if you want exclusive.. .go pay those Exclusive prices... but for the amount you can get your very own color options for I'd settle for the much more affordable option.

But I'd also tell those excited about the ID to temper their expectations because you still aren't sure of what the color and material options will be.  Altho who knows if they will offer Patent Leather or Complete Ballistic Mesh.....

Just sayin.....

Put the Penny Hybrids on ID.. then Im excited.... Brons?  I;ve been waiting for this for a while.. so I damn sure aint gonna complain now that its happened... just keep making it happen I say Nike... 

Back
Top Bottom