Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

laugh.gif
 If anybody needs a good laugh, just look at this Craigslist ad and his prices....

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/clo/2916182975.html

My 5 favorite Lebron 9's (not top 5) just the Lebron's I favored the most from his 9th shoe line and not in any particular order

1.) Chinas - I loved all the fine detailing they did on the shoe with the flames and the Dragon on the tongue and the color blue that they used was very rich and unique

2.) Big Bang/Galaxy - From the glow in the dark sole, the Lion Patch on the tongue, to the uniquely designed insoles this shoe is hot in every aspect even color and is still neck & neck with the Chinas to me.

3.) Dunkmans - Every since the Lebron Dunkman colorway started with the Lebron II's I've been a fan, so when I saw the Dunkman 9's with the Volt Green Dunkman on the back and that volt clear sold I had to have them!

4.) "SB" 9 PS Elites - Once I heard this colorway was coming out I couldn't wait to see actual shots of the shoe and when I did i wasn't disappointed at all! I love the fact that they didn't just do a "remake" of the 8's with all the colors and in all the same places but instead they made a "sequel" to the South Beach 8's using the same color scheme (with the addition of grey) to give you that South Beach vibe while still letting the shoe be it's own shoe

5.) Cannons - I think this was one of the earlier shoes that started to make those people who hated the Lebron 9 shoe at first start to change their mind. The Cannons used a real different combinations of colors and will turn heads when warn today so I like these because they sort of a pioneer for the Lebron 9 line.

wonder what the Finals and MVP colorways will look like (assuming he is MVP and makes it to the Finals)

I saw on twitter Jason Petrie said awhile ago that he would have liked the Galaxy's to be only available in the player's city and the All Star game city...
30t6p3b.gif

i wanna see more pics of the white elites... the pics that released are supposed to look perfect because they are nike's pics... i want "actual" pics of them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

wonder what the Finals and MVP colorways will look like (assuming he is MVP and makes it to the Finals)

I saw on twitter Jason Petrie said awhile ago that he would have liked the Galaxy's to be only available in the player's city and the All Star game city...
30t6p3b.gif

don't get ahead of yourself now... 
laugh.gif

and if v2 8 lows were on iD i'd go nuts..........

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Unds'ed my cannons today.....love these joints

Bonus.....lil icopj's Unds'ed his bred's today also

Nice pics man. I also UNds'd some 9s today while chilling with the little one..

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Unds'ed my cannons today.....love these joints

Bonus.....lil icopj's Unds'ed his bred's today also

Nice pics man. I also UNds'd some 9s today while chilling with the little one..

shoes look good man. matches your baby's onesies too.

Will there really be a "Finals" colorway of the elites? The only reason I want the Elites is to have the colorway LBJ wears if/when he wins his first ring. (HUGE Heat and LBJ fan). I'll pass on the home and aways if there is gonna be a special finals colorway

Originally Posted by RV019

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Gatorbelts

http://www.welovecolors.com/Shop/Laces.htm

or

http://www.footgalaxy.com...15783681/1/Shoelaces.htm Foot galaxy you can upgrade and get metal tips which gives it a nice look

I have teal laces but the teal is much to dark. You have to order the turquoise laces. Luckily I had both. The actual color code on the Lebron box is also turquoise.

Pure Purple/ Turquoise Blue-wht
What laces are on that one picture with the metal tips? Looks like the perfect color imo

I went to the second website and didn't see the turqoise laces....
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom