Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by RV019

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Gatorbelts

http://www.welovecolors.com/Shop/Laces.htm

or

http://www.footgalaxy.com...15783681/1/Shoelaces.htm Foot galaxy you can upgrade and get metal tips which gives it a nice look

I have teal laces but the teal is much to dark. You have to order the turquoise laces. Luckily I had both. The actual color code on the Lebron box is also turquoise.

Pure Purple/ Turquoise Blue-wht
What laces are on that one picture with the metal tips? Looks like the perfect color imo

I went to the second website and didn't see the turqoise laces....
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah same here I dunno? The turquoise on the other site looks to be spot on though. Also try amazon and just put in turquoise laces. Also if your near an orbitz they usually sell a bunch of colors. The first website has them but I don't think they offer metal tips. And thanks regarding the picture. Newest addition to the fam.

Originally Posted by Joulze

My 5 favorite Lebron 9's (not top 5) just the Lebron's I favored the most from his 9th shoe line and not in any particular order

1.) Chinas -
2.) Big Bang/Galaxy -
3.) Dunkmans -
4.) "SB" 9 PS Elites -

5.) Cannons - .

I've got1. Miami nights2. Cannons(these #1 depending on my mood)3. Chinas4. big bangs5. home elites

anyone in Milwaukee with small feet: Champs Southridge has Miami Nights in a 8 and Foot Action has Cannons in an 8.5.

Originally Posted by fsunole19

Will there really be a "Finals" colorway of the elites? The only reason I want the Elites is to have the colorway LBJ wears if/when he wins his first ring. (HUGE Heat and LBJ fan). I'll pass on the home and aways if there is gonna be a special finals colorway

on JPs twitter people were asking him if they could see pics of a possible MVP and Finals colorway and he said im not trying to get fired showing pics..and also someone asked the same thing and JP replied saying the guns are loaded.. so basically to me that means yes there will be a colorway for the finals 
pimp.gif

Damn, just found out from nike that the SLH will not drop in a sz 13.5. Damn, these Bron 9 run small and I hate it.
I can't wear my normal 13's and the 14's are just too loose.

what's a bro to do...

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

SLH look pretty nice, but I have to pass. 
Swingman's will be in tomorrow from NDC restock

today-wore mn's to the mall

7b416a6a9ba9f18a958ab5bff667e8f395a8df25_r.jpg

Dude, love those Miami nights. I wear mine all the time.
Like me you took out the megenta laces and put in the black ones, now you be fresh...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Damn, just found out from nike that the SLH will not drop in a sz 13.5. Damn, these Bron 9 run small and I hate it.
I can't wear my normal 13's and the 14's are just too loose.

what's a bro to do...
Get the 14 and double up on your socks.

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

SLH look pretty nice, but I have to pass. 
Swingman's will be in tomorrow from NDC restock

today-wore mn's to the mall

7b416a6a9ba9f18a958ab5bff667e8f395a8df25_r.jpg

Damn those MN's lookin so nice. I wish I got me a pair when I had the chance too
tired.gif

Damn, I REALLY wish the SLHs had a clear outsole instead of white. Still gonna cop, but....DAMN!

Hey Milwaukee Bucks, wanna send me those pink laces? I'll give 'em a good home if you're not usin 'em. Or anyone for that matter, lemme know if you wanna get rid of those girly pink laces. Send 'em to me!

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

I saw on twitter Jason Petrie said awhile ago that he would have liked the Galaxy's to be only available in the player's city and the All Star game city...
30t6p3b.gif

Dont you love it when people like to be sneaker snobs when they can get everything......Im sure growing up he wouldve loved it if the Columbia XI( All Star games) were only available in Chicago and San Antonio
laugh.gif

Good looks on all the comments fellas....those slh are looking real nice but I have to pass on them......Love my mn's.....I copped off a NT'er for $125 shipped vnds....

2zefm8p.jpg

how is Nike gonna cancel my order for the LeBron South Beach slide (from yesterday) and then re-stock them this morning? smh

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Via Mayor on twitter ...

85877432748611e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

New pic still puts them behind the cannons, all stars and chinas. I'll have to check these out in person. but as of right now, i'm passing for 250.

Back
Top Bottom