Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

Retail is kind if steep but I think it will slow down resellers

IMO will slow down buyers too... It's almost like you're paying resell prices at retail. Not a good look. Really whats the difference between the regular and elite version to justify the $80 increase? At least the Kobes get full length zoom insole (but no extra insole, which makes it stupid to raise the price $70).

I don't know... Home, away, and taxi elites look kinda good, but I think it's all a gimmick and Nike knows people will buy regardless....

Originally Posted by BigPoppaBaker04

I for one am excited that these SLH's are getting no love, hopefully this is an easy cop

should be an easy cop for those that want them. GENERAL RELEASE. Toddlers, PS, Kids, Big Kids, Boys, Girls, Women's and men's sizes. Everyone will have them on their feet
grin.gif

Jeesh. After seeing on feet pics, I might actually have to cop two pairs of the SB/McFlys

Lebron's are stacking up my cash more than JB is lmao

People will call them whatever is the hottest thing at the moment. SBs, McFlys, it doesn't matter, folks just jump on the hype train and go with it. I can call them not as good as the Homes.

Originally Posted by Rocket

WOW! Those on foot pictures of the Elite 9s look better than the 8s IMO. And I don't even think I'm stretching it too far.
That's what I was thinking but I didn't want to say anything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by BigPoppaBaker04

I for one am excited that these SLH's are getting no love, hopefully this is an easy cop

should be an easy cop for those that want them. GENERAL RELEASE. Toddlers, PS, Kids, Big Kids, Boys, Girls, Women's and men's sizes. Everyone will have them on their feet
grin.gif

I guess it's not cool to purchase a general release shoe anymore. God forbid you own a pair of shoes that isn't limited and everybody will have them in their feet. Would be a must cop if they were limited I guess.

Those Cannons laces just don't work on the Swingmans IMO. The only shoe/lace swaps I've pulled are the Xmas 3m reds in the Swingmans and the Cannon mint greens in the Big Bangs (it matches the mint GITD sole). I liked the contrast of the Cannons in the Big Bangs. Even though I have the default laces, the Cannon oranges, and the China oranges readily available I decided that the Cannon laces looked best after trying all 4 in the Big Bangs.

Originally Posted by Rocket

Those Cannons laces just don't work on the Swingmans IMO. The only shoe/lace swaps I've pulled are the Xmas 3m reds in the Swingmans and the Cannon mint greens in the Big Bangs (it matches the mint GITD sole). I liked the contrast of the Cannons in the Big Bangs. Even though I have the default laces, the Cannon oranges, and the China oranges readily available I decided that the Cannon laces looked best after trying all 4 in the Big Bangs.

Bart you always have a opinion. Just listen to your Father, they are Homer's favorite. 

I dunno what y'all are saying about the 9s running small. My size 13 Cool Greys were true to size for me. *shrug*

Any info on the Miami night tee? Where I can find one?

Sorry for the double post...

I've send a message to the guy to see a pic from the intern face of the shoes (again, sorry for my poor english)

Back
Top Bottom