Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by toine2983

That Cannon lace swap on the Swingmans is no bueno.
sick.gif

To each their own though.

laugh.gif
 @ dude posting that link with all those LeBron sandals, you get banned for posts like that around here buddy.

Hell yea, the mods are trigger happy when it comes to bans. Be forewarned!

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Well for $500 you can keep em homie. I would never pay that much just on principal.
THANKS.

WILL HAPPILY ABIDE.

Fuel the fire, fuel the fire.

Nike raised the price to knock out the resellers and statements like these is just what the resellers what to hear!
NIKE DOESN'T GIVE A $%&* ABOUT RESELLERS. THEY RAISED THE PRICE BECAUSE THEY WANT MORE MONEY. THEIR MONEY IS IN THE BANK LONG BEFORE A RESELLER EVEN LAYS HANDS ON THE SHOE.

VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET. IF YOU DON'T DEEM THEM WORTHY OF YOUR MONEY, PROPS, BUT STEP ASIDE.

THE PRICE HAS BEEN SET AT $250USD. FOR THOSE THAT WANT A PAIR, THIS IS WHAT THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY.

AFTER THE RECENT PICS, I HAVE DEEMED THEM WORTHY OF MY $500. THEY HAVE BEEN GREENLIGHTED BY THE WIFEY AND MY BANK ACCOUNT. ONLY CONFIRMATIONS I NEED.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

So do we assume that it's half size up on the lows and elites?

i was wondering the same. i wore true to size on the 8 lows, but half size up on the highs.

Yeah, Im definitely not feeling the Wolf Grey Elites. I think the Carbon Fiber throws the color off. Black Away Elites > other two elites IMO. So Im assuming Nike scrapped the combined zoom/air max idea? Maybe they are saving it for the X's? Definitely buying the Away Elites, if they are readily available.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by casper90403

Cyber 9 lows for those that want them.

http://www.sneakerpost.com/p-880-lebron-9-low.aspx

lots of these on eastbay. are these $150 retail? what date are they dropping?

Yes retail is 150. I haven't seen a date for them, seems like the Sprite 8 release.

Went on eastbay trying to find these to see if I could use my 25% off code but couldn't. Am I missing something on Eastbay? Could someone throw me a link please.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by casper90403

lots of these on eastbay. are these $150 retail? what date are they dropping?

Yes retail is 150. I haven't seen a date for them, seems like the Sprite 8 release.

Went on eastbay trying to find these to see if I could use my 25% off code but couldn't. Am I missing something on Eastbay? Could someone throw me a link please.

i checked too but don't see it so i know he meant ebay. I wouldn't waste my 25% code on them though.

Yeah I feel it. I've been sitting on it for a while and that would be the only way those would be copped. Triple blacks just went to 150 and with the 25% it's almost an outlet price. Was going to grab a north face coat and some new baseball cleats but now it's warm and Nike and Adidas gave us free cleats so I just want to use the code before it expires.

I hope they allow employees to use their discount on the South Beach Elites. I am not paying retail for these.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

A hype beast at its finest...LMAO!
roll.gif

Its there nothing dudes wont buy to make an extra quick buck!? Slides really?

On another note I am def feeling those McFly Elites but $250 is hard to stomach

all those slides are almost if not equal to the resell price of DS SB 8's.

I dont know if you mean this as a good thing? I'm guessing your thinking he is coming out ahead by reselling 11 pairs of slides...thats about $800 MSRP if he sold each one for $100-$120 thats a $40-$60 profit...after ebay fees, paypal fees, shipping, time spent (cause you aint off loading 11 to one person) that is hardly worth the $200-$300 profit if he is lucky

not a good thing at all...I just said that in comparison to the one LJ VIII SB with all those slides in his pic.

Originally Posted by UHaveNoSole

Retail is kind if steep but I think it will slow down resellers

hope so. $271 after tax. even if reseller priced it conservatively at x1.5, that's still over 400. no way I'm gonna pay that.

Back
Top Bottom