Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Man, just re-release the VII's.
laugh.gif

i don't know, liking hyperfuse and carbon fiber additions, but overall its a step back compared to the 8s with that sig logo.

Well.. I'll probably cop em... cause when the Lebron 8 pics surfaced last year, people didnt really like em...

I think it all depends on the colorways they put together.. cant go wrong with bred colorways...

Those first teaser pics had me intrigued, but those last three are bad. They really look like lebron ready hyperfuses.

pics are ******ed yo, we can't give the shoe proper judgment we gotta wait n see for the whole pic.

this teaser pics gotta stop, give us the whole thing or nothing at all simple.

THERES NEW PICS IN THE OTHER LEBRON 9 THREAD.... FROM WHAT I SEE THERE WACK.... AND THEY WANT $165-$170.... NIKE JUST RELEASED ITS FIGURES AND THEIR AHEAD OF SCHEDULE WITH PROFIT EARNINGS AND BY 2015 THEY ESTIMATE 28-30 BILLION A YEAR

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^MAD CORNY. I don't understand how you can post up teaser pics...but need a green light to show the entire shoe. Hmph.

THIS!
Teaser pics are WEAK.  PERIOD.

Show us the whole shoe or don't show nothing at ALL.

This teaser pics is showing bad judgment to the shoe we can barely see.

And cats here comparing teasing shoe pics to women? 
indifferent.gif
 Stop it.

Forefoot looks to have the same weird flywire element as the KDIIIs.. KD IIIs x Hyperfuses = Lebron sig. shoe..... Others should be taking from you, not the other way around. Sig. shoes CREATE trends.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^MAD CORNY. I don't understand how you can post up teaser pics...but need a green light to show the entire shoe. Hmph.

THIS!
Teaser pics are WEAK.  PERIOD.

Show us the whole shoe or don't show nothing at ALL.

This teaser pics is showing bad judgment to the shoe we can barely see.

And cats here comparing teasing shoe pics to women? 
indifferent.gif
 Stop it.

Uh. Late pass. #5. Read it. You can stop now. http://niketalk.yuku.com/...Images-CounterKicks-com-

consider these the lockout shoes... hopefully these wont be on par with the AJ IX and we get to see Bron put these on hardwood...

Somewhere in Oregon Jason Petrie is sitting back laughing right now. Isn't this how all Lebron threads start off with all the pessimism. So much dislike and bad sentiment about how this sig cannot live up to the last. We'll see the opinions once fall comes around. As of now i'll reserve my final judgement until i can actually see the shoe and try them on. I'm intrigued thus far though.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

consider these the lockout shoes... hopefully these wont be on par with the AJ IX and we get to see Bron put these on hardwood...

don't give them any ideas.

the 'Lockouts'.  in lockout *******t brown, and teal of course.  haven't you heard? they're super limited.
eyes.gif

let the hype frenzy ensue.  

Can't form a good opinion on these until we see the entire thing.

The 7's and 8's did have a better tongue, height/shape

what is with all this gay hyperfuse %%!@%!%+. you can already tell how this shoe is gonna look. passing on the entire 9 line i guess.

Back
Top Bottom