Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Dudes have been begging for the blue/orange CWs to release every freaking year. Now that they are, people don't like them. It really just goes to show, you guys are just mindless hype beasts who want whatever is rare.

HYPE BEASTS
roll.gif

theyre so sick, i know last year the chinas were released without the stonehead logos so maybe we can get these without the colorful tongue and other china accents.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Dudes have been begging for the blue/orange CWs to release every freaking year. Now that they are, people don't like them. It really just goes to show, you guys are just mindless hype beasts who want whatever is rare.

HYPE BEASTS
roll.gif

x3
I mean, really? they're finally giving us an awesome bron bron release. it looks like tons of CWs are dropping. people need to
appreciate when things are going their way.
sick.gif

OMG. lol. You dudes must be kidding me. lol

If the same HWC 7s and 8s that you've been whining and complaining about not releasing were GRs half you beasts probably wouldn't even have bought them.

Let's just see if these really are a China exclusive. The same exact dudes talking about how these are wack will suddenly change their mind and decide that these are awesome (cough..... Miami nights.... cough).

HYPE BEASTS
roll.gif

Brah, what are you talking about? Yes, the cw everyone wants is dropping, but it's dropping on a shoe no one wants. Are we supposed to buy the shoe just because of the cw even if we don't like the shoe itself? IMO, that would make you a hypebeast.

If the same HWC 7s and 8s that you've been whining and complaining about not releasing were GRs half you beasts probably wouldn't even have bought them.

Let's just see if these really are a China exclusive. The same exact dudes talking about how these are wack will suddenly change their mind and decide that these are awesome (cough..... Miami nights.... cough).

HYPE BEASTS
roll.gif

This makes no sense

Because it's blue and orange doesn't mean it looks good.

1. It's a totally different pair of kicks. So if you don't like the sneaker, the color isn't going to matter much.
2. Colorblocking matters
3. The blue isn't a traditional blue

Originally Posted by KingJay718

HYPE BEASTS
roll.gif

Is it too much to ask that it is on an attractive shoe????

I can't even compare

images

images

images

This is an attractive shoe.  The leborn 9 is straight up hideous.  They have to give us a colorway we want because the shoe itself can't stand alone. 

HYPE BEASTS
roll.gif

People are complaining because between the the 7s, 8s and 9s these are the worst of the HWC colourway. The only reason they are giving us this colourway now is  Nike
  wants to push sales. If they were to release a 7/8 HWC along with these hardly anyone would give a damn about the 9s and they'd probably end up in the outlets. Its not a bad
  looking shoe but i can see why some people feel a bit pissed off about this release. Good luck to those chasing these

kicks-crew and kix-files has the CHINA up online....

I had to bite the bullet, I only want ONE shoe this year and this is it

Didn't want to take a chance that the US release would be Diff??
frown.gif

You dont like the shoes , you dont like the shoes. Why does it seem people are just coming in here to derail peoples interest in the shoes? Some people like and some don't, not that serious.
Damn Can I Live?

HYPE BEASTS
roll.gif
QFT!

That blue/orange on a Bron shoe just sets it off for me unlike a Kobe or KD can.
pimp.gif

Now the shoe sucks because it looks like a Melo PE. Can we just get a list of all the things you guys don't like about the shoe instead of spreading it thru multiple posts? This is the equivalent of me not liking Asics, going into the Other Brands forum and bashing every aspect of the shoe. We get it guys, you don't like em. I'm seeing reoccurring posters come in every few pages just to reaffirm some new aspect of the shoe that they hate. Its annoying as hell.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by T21D

WOW! times sure have changed.
Tell me about it
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

90s babies...
sick.gif

I pound my sneaks to dust in the court. if they're still alive, I use them casually too. I never go beyond $80
for something I'd wear casually. for sneakers of course.
Brah I was born in 1986. Seems like some dudes on NT love to use the "young kids" "new hypebeast" excuse to discredit people while they themselves make a BS argument. 

my opinion is your paying 250 for shoes that will last a looooonnggg time! i wear my 8s all the time and still not one crease after almost a year, you can't say the same about jordans. i say lebron/kobes have better quality than foams!

and their easy to keep clean at least the V2s

why are you deleting my post???

this place is getting ridiculous

I just ordered my pair of china 9

I guess I can't say where or my post will get deleted

HYPE BEASTS
roll.gif
QFT!!!

Originally Posted by gijace

HYPE BEASTS
roll.gif
QFT!!!

^QFT 2 times, these hypbeast hate the words general release, but they'll be on it no matter how ugly they are as long as they limited, exclusive, etc.

I would take a chance and order from those web pages, but I'll go ahead and wait for them to drop on nikestore for 170

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by Gottips3

nike-lebron-9-gr-china-9-16.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!

pimp.gif

I wouldn't care if they where 250, Im copping because I love the color way, and I actually like the shoes1
wow these shoes are IMPOSSIBLY UGLY.
frown.gif

it's a real good thing they're coming up with sick
colorways..
Am I the only one that thinks that design on the tongue looks like some straight Ed Hardy s*$%?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom