Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

As promised, pictures enjoy guys

Lebron 9 China IV by Never Tie Laces, on Flickr

Lebron 9 China V by Never Tie Laces, on Flickr
These are the best pics I've seen of the China9s worn. ILLY!
pimp.gif

I usually don't double up on Lebrons, even on SB, but I think it is necessary on these
embarassed.gif

Next....Cannons...hope I could be satisfied with a pair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

SVSM/Hurricanes HAVE BEEN SHOWN!!!
lebronakron.jpg

pimp.gif

Are they really going to give them to us or is it going to be some friends and family bull $##% like they did with all of the cold 8's
eyes.gif

I'm jealous of everyone who owns a pair of Chinas! Especially if you're a size 12!
Although I can not wait for the Cannons to drop, my favorite so far! I'm excited!

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by AZP

new pics of the hurricanes...look great
zvdl4j.jpg
eek.gif
these are crazy
d4214a81b35232901b7c470d46faaa62555f91.gif

I'm assuming the retail version won't have the college logo?
nerd.gif

Would be appreciated...  Hell would be even more appreciated if they even drop.

I wish the Facebook version let you show all the angles.. I like the interior look on this colorway..... I still cant do the IDs on but one pair.. so I gotta make it good unless someone in the Beav hooks me..
NIKEiD.png

if air fresh was Wale, I think ebay would not have any more chinas or a major price jump would occur lol . glad i just got a pair for 289 shipped

Based on the fact it seems everyone on here that is buying Chinas @ 225-300 a pair, is it safe to say that these very well may not release at all next month in favor of Miami nights, Hurricanes, and Pre-Heat colorways?  At first I was under the impression we would just have to wait for Chinas. Now it seems they may not drop at all stateside?  Apologies if already covered,but YUKU ftl and trying to negotiate page by page for this info.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Based on the fact it seems everyone on here that is buying Chinas @ 225-300 a pair, is it safe to say that these very well may not release at all next month in favor of Miami nights, Hurricanes, and Pre-Heat colorways?  At first I was under the impression we would just have to wait for Chinas. Now it seems they may not drop at all stateside?  Apologies if already covered,but YUKU ftl and trying to negotiate page by page for this info.
No confirmation either way yet Rich. Jason Petrie didn't even seem to know if there would be a US release for sure. Pretty much people that want them are just locking them up just in case there's no release stateside at all. 

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

No confirmation either way yet Rich. Jason Petrie didn't even seem to know if there would be a US release for sure. Pretty much people that want them are just locking them up just in case there's no release stateside at all. 
Thanks Wayne.  I like 'em, but it won't break my heart if I don't get them.  Nice p/u Brandon,  How do they feel around the ankle area?  To me, the main question i have is why so bulky and "awkward" ( not terribly streamlined ) around the ankle.  I am curious to see how they feel laced up or near laced up.  I love the way the v2s feel on feet- if these are anything close, then very cool.  Pre-heats should be on their way for a review within a week or so.  Kinda digging Miami nights with the purple and cherry as well.

Back
Top Bottom