Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

2X Pair not sure if I will keep them, best part of the shoes is the weight- heard a "rumor" that they are being pushed back again till January because of the lockout and marketing problems, don't hold me to that !

My feelings toward the Cannon colorway is shifting on the good side. Love the orange colors. Dean-O has been a muse of mines in terms wearin' loud bombastic colors.

I wish the 1st page was updated with release dates.

It would help reduce the questions about when _________ releases.

Someone who's on here more regularly needs to start threads like this.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Ooooh, these CG9s

lbj9_fake_colorway-coolgrey-1-03.jpg

Why they gotta be fake though?
frown.gif

Yeah.. Ive seen a few fakes and they guys on campus were even impressed lol
But could they move the Swoosh closer to the seam lol

T21ot4XaxaXXXXXXXX_!!410298538.jpg
T2.oB4XlNXXXXXXXXX_!!410298538.jpg
T2bD04XgxbXXXXXXXX_!!410298538.jpg
T2goJ4XiBXXXXXXXXX_!!410298538.jpg
T21Ud4XkRaXXXXXXXX_!!410298538.jpg

Oh well.....beware when the ebay folks tell you they are samples folks

Cool Grey 8's are going to be tough to beat. And those would not do the trick.
Chinas (if they release)

Cannon's

Miami Nights

Hurricanes

so far for me. 

Fred, I didn't even try the 10. Once I had the 10.5 on, I knew they ran small.

Lovin the Cannons, Jordanforever -- kind of a Kobe VI Helicopter feel to them. Beyond stoked for the Hurricanes colorway in Nov.

finally got my china's in. very impressed. my size 12 was sold out so i had to settle with an 11.5
frown.gif
shoes are sooooo true to size (have to take out insoles to rock these
frown.gif
)

sorry if its already been posted but the Miami Nights extra set of laces are BLACK

man would i LOVE to see a picture or 2 of em with the black laces in thurr, i believe someone posted how hot they would be with black laces and i 110% agree

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

sorry if its already been posted but the Miami Nights extra set of laces are BLACK

man would i LOVE to see a picture or 2 of em with the black laces in thurr, i believe someone posted how hot they would be with black laces and i 110% agree

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
black laces! this just confirmed my purchase of the miami nights..coppin on NDC at midnight just to make sure i get a pair
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom