Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Bring on the UM

Sorry I hv to type something just to see these pages

The UM are really executed well when it comes to the color blocking its crazy how well done they are
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by Gottips3

HEY GOTTI
Angry_kid.gif

Just kidding 

BUT I WANT A PAIR THO!!!  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You better take that down, they ban people for that stuff...

Ah heck naw!  Lol!  This joint has me rollin, crazy thing that kid looks just like this chick I use to mess with son!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
   Anyhow, someone help me out with these Chinas's I now someone got my back!  Lol!

I worked with what I could on the Options... but I like less white on my Sneakers like someone else said.
The Road U

297776_1871972897876_1797753095_1265194_1647730750_n.jpg

For those who can't wait for the "miami nights", theres a dude selling em on ebay for $220 shipped a pop. Not sure what sizes he has left

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

do the 9s fit true to size like eastbay said or do they run small?

I guess we need to clear a few things up. 

I used to think 9.5 was my true size, cause thats what i always bought in shoes and forgot what my foot actually measured.  However, certain shoes, more here in the past few years I have been a size 9.  Now a size 9 is what my foot measures on the foot measure.

If eastbay says these run true to size, they are mistaken judging from the Kentuckys I tried on.   I tried on a 9.5, and they were tight. A size 10 fit pretty decent.  Had I tried on a 9 they wouldve hurt, and according to the measure a 9 is my true size.  On top of that, when you look at the shoe, they look small.

Originally Posted by El Bro

I used to think 9.5 was my true size, cause thats what i always bought in shoes and forgot what my foot actually measured.  However, certain shoes, more here in the past few years I have been a size 9.  Now a size 9 is what my foot measures on the foot measure.

If eastbay says these run true to size, they are mistaken judging from the Kentuckys I tried on.   I tried on a 9.5, and they were tight. A size 10 fit pretty decent.  Had I tried on a 9 they wouldve hurt, and according to the measure a 9 is my true size.  On top of that, when you look at the shoe, they look small.

I've done the same thing, but it seems like in the LBj8s a 9.5, worked, but in lbj9s a 9 works better for me.. different shoes work different sizes

Originally Posted by El Bro

definately look small on feet

I mean Breds came out yesterday, so why not just go to the closest store and just try them on yourself. No need to really guess or take other people's opinions when they're readily available.

I'm glad dudes are sleepin on the "miami nights". Those are the hardest ones IMO and are probably the only Lebron 9 I will copp this year(Kentuckys aint bad either). But the others are just damn near trash with way too much going on....Unless one is from miami or went to "The U", why like the Hurricanes? But what do I know? thats just my opinion. Bring on the nights!!!

Those hurricanes look GREAT! Probably the best colorway on the lebron 9 college pack and also one of the best colorways of the lebron 9's!

Got my hurricanes. all day people were askin Wats on my feet nd where I cop from lol. They dead some nice lookin kicks look amazing with some Jeans, very light nd they put dat nice spring in Ur step .either way am buying at least 2 more colorways.

About the sizing, I am a true 10.5 and have an 11 in the UKs because the 10.5 was too short and my toes were at the tip. Tried on the 11 in the breds today and they felt a tad roomier than my 11 UKs. This might be the case just as in the 8s where certain colors may run differently, or I just have weird feet. IMO just go to a store and try em on yourself.

Originally Posted by dhtowng

I'm glad dudes are sleepin on the "miami nights". Those are the hardest ones IMO and are probably the only Lebron 9 I will copp this year(Kentuckys aint bad either). But the others are just damn near trash with way too much going on....Unless one is from miami or went to "The U", why like the Hurricanes? But what do I know? thats just my opinion. Bring on the nights!!!
Same year, been eyeing the miami nights since the day pics dropped 
pimp.gif

SMH I thought I might save a little this winter since the Kobes haven't interested me (yet) and now these pop up
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

About the sizing, I am a true 10.5 and have an 11 in the UKs because the 10.5 was too short and my toes were at the tip. Tried on the 11 in the breds today and they felt a tad roomier than my 11 UKs. This might be the case just as in the 8s where certain colors may run differently, or I just have weird feet. IMO just go to a store and try em on yourself.

Yeah the sizing is inconsistent.- I am a true 9.5 I got the chinas and cannons in size 10 - the cannons feel tighter than the chinas. The chinas feel good. I bought the breds in size 10 and they fit like the chinas. I also have the cannons in size 10.5 and they fit like the china size 10's LOL
it's the hyperfuse toe 

Back
Top Bottom