Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Lows ain't doing nothing for me judging from those pics. But then again that's what said when I first saw pics of the IX's.
laugh.gif

I really think that Nike held back a lot this year due to the lockout, next basketball season is going to be huge for Nike basketball IMO.

Those lows look like and athletic Nike version of Sketcher Shape Ups
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I really think that Nike held back a lot this year due to the lockout, next basketball season is going to be huge for Nike basketball IMO.

Those lows look like and athletic Nike version of Sketcher Shape Ups
30t6p3b.gif

gotta sign up the Mailman to Lebron's line

^They shouldn't have, the more that they need to come out with something sick, this is to be able to bring the interest of the consumer despite the absence of their main source of marketing and visibility of their products which is the NBA games. But I'm liking the 9's and 7's for the KB line so still, good job Nike. hahaha

smh at yuku

they need to change the servers, don't they pay to host here too? What in blue hell are they paying for? This has been messed up for like a good month and a half...

Those pinks are nice. Would look better with black laces. If they came in adult sizes if prob stilll pass, but I much more prefer black/pink combos over white/pink or all pink.

eek.gif
all black with gum bottom
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I thought the UK was a GR?I've seen them at my Nikestore, Champs, Footaction, and HOH.

I may need to grab those Hurricanes
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
 @ the resale prices on the UK colorway.  These are a GR.

They definitely aren't a GR. 

They're everywhere in my city.

Out of the 5 or 6 shoe stores in my area only 1 got the UK's. However, all of them got the black and red pair. I wouldn't call them limited, but certainly not a GR.

So I asked this shop that gets lebron 9 cannons if they are getting the miami nights. He said no its only exclusive to National Vendors, so does that mean HOH, footlocker and the big national stores?

Back
Top Bottom