Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^No word on a store release, but the rumors are getting stronger.(China 9)

Those christmas 9's are not touching the 8 v2(regret passing, had to chose between the Cool Greys or them, seeing as how many times the cool greys restocked, i made the wrong choice.)

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Those Xmas' would be a letdown.
QFT

i already have the 8v2 which has a different green laces (better then them grinch laces) and i'll pass on the icy sole. ya'll can keep those

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Did you get the 11.5? I was thinking about it, but didn't pull the trigger haha. I lost out cause they gone now.

embarassed.gif
 My bad bro. Complete impulse decision. An Ebay item I was clocking ended early so I guess I am back on budget
laugh.gif

Besides you already have enough heat already
smokin.gif
!!!

too bad they didnt really switch up anything on the Christmases this year.. pretty much same as the 8s just a different color midsole.. Christmas 7s were unique IMO

Originally Posted by tuxedo1208

optimusp517 wrote:

Did you get the 11.5? I was thinking about it, but didn't pull the trigger haha. I lost out cause they gone now.

embarassed.gif
 My bad bro. Complete impulse decision. An Ebay item I was clocking ended early so I guess I am back on budget
laugh.gif

Besides you already have enough heat already
smokin.gif
!!!

It's all good though. I'll wait until release date. If I liked the colors more I would've bought them last night, but like I said I'm still on the fence. Now as for the Miami nights. I want those!

so far i have china, cannon, uk and miami nights and miami nights are by far my favorite with the black laces. i do like them all. i am awaiting the damn freegums. i aint feelin the ohio state or miami u pair

Originally Posted by tbone97

so far i have china, cannon, uk and miami nights and miami nights are by far my favorite with the black laces. i do like them all. i am awaiting the damn freegums. i aint feelin the ohio state or miami u pair
Have you posted any pics up or done a youtube video review?

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Pulled the trigger on the Cannons from Sneaker St. last night.

Also like the Miami Nights with black laces...and I hope I can get my hands on a pair of Chinas.

Counting the UKs and the pair of IDs I ordered, that would be 5 pairs of LBJ 9s that will be bought.

These 9s will be a problem...
weren't they 210 on that site, i thought they were coming out in the us for 170. I guess if you can't wait, then you can't wait.

$210 shipped now or $185 in December when I'm out of town on release day? Plus, my size 14 sells out quick online. $25 bucks to get them over a month early and not taking a chance of probably missing them is worth it to me.

Originally Posted by cibgam

Originally Posted by tbone97

Have you posted any pics up or done a youtube video review?
thats just my opinion i will leave the videos to the real shoe kings sneekgeekz, bow wow and fraydog313
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom