Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

As much as I dislike James for all the *@#+%@*@ hes pulled....I ain't gonna front I'm looking forward to the Hurricane's colorway.

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

On the fence about the Miami nights

Same here
ohwell.gif

I was at the same boat , was thinking of skipping on them. But when my connect showed me a pair I was blown away and signed up for 2 pairs, all along was interested in getting the Kentuckys but it all changed in a heart beat. You have to see them in person to appreciate them

Yo i swear some of these websites are ridiculous with these prices they try to charge a set rate for all their sizes but then any size 12 or bigger they tax it with an extra 35.00 sz 12 sneakers do not cost that much to ship thats outrageous

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Pulled the trigger on the Cannons from Sneaker St. last night.

Also like the Miami Nights with black laces...and I hope I can get my hands on a pair of Chinas.

Counting the UKs and the pair of IDs I ordered, that would be 5 pairs of LBJ 9s that will be bought.

These 9s will be a problem...
weren't they 210 on that site, i thought they were coming out in the us for 170. I guess if you can't wait, then you can't wait.

$210 shipped now or $185 in December when I'm out of town on release day? Plus, my size 14 sells out quick online. $25 bucks to get them over a month early and not taking a chance of probably missing them is worth it to me.

I don't see nothing wrong with your decision and it makes sense since I read that finding your size is difficult. Besides you are supporting a legitimate business not a reseller. I think it is owned by a NTer. Also like poster above said, some sites charge more for bigger sizes so 210 is not bad at all.

yeah with useless posting that you guys can't see anything. You guys have to work around the problem. If you get blank pages, just click on the previous page and if it does it again click previous. Viola!

vvv
30t6p3b.gif

Miami Nights gonna sell well. Wale has a track called "Miami Nights" on his new album.
laugh.gif
(I haven't heard it yet, prolly not going to)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Miami Nights gonna sell well. Wale has a track called "Miami Nights" on his new album.
laugh.gif
(I haven't heard it yet, prolly not going to)

The track is not that great but "Legendary" sure is.

I hate jumping in a thread like this, but can someone kind please tell me which CW's will be hitting retail and which will be QS... I just wanna be informed so i know which to jump on so i can rock these asap...

Xmas' re dope. They should have a green outline around the swoosh imo, that would set it off. But their nowhere near as good as Xmas 8's

Back
Top Bottom