Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Came home to see my Cannons were delivered from Sneaker St today. Pics don't do them justice...

Now for the Miami Nights...
Good to hear! And yes you are right.... pics dont do them justice...
pimp.gif

Maybe I just missed someone else posting it, but the official date for the Hurricanes is 11/29 
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]11/29/11[/td][td]LeBron 9[/td][td]White/White-Gorge Green- Total Orange[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-102[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Maybe I just missed someone else posting it, but the official date for the Hurricanes is 11/29 
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]11/29/11[/td][td]LeBron 9[/td][td]White/White-Gorge Green- Total Orange[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-102[/td][/tr][/table]

Tuesday release
pimp.gif
Walk in at noon and scoop em
pimp.gif

I can sleep on all those, just hand out my chinas..
edit: It is pure stupidity why Nike but the Miami logo but not the Kentucky Logo...

the ones for retail sale will not have Tha U on tha tongue, just like the Kentuckys didnt have the UK on there

sure be nice if they did though !

Originally Posted by theotherjd

pimp.gif

wasn't it always been 11/29?
I like the orange but I can't get down with the green. I'll wait for the freegums.

Originally Posted by megatron

Alright, i'm convinced. Hell maybe even 2 pairs of these.

Now on to the Cannons.

image_11.jpg

image_5.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_1-1.jpg

image_5-1.jpg

image_4.jpg

image_4-2.jpg

image_4-1.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_3-1.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_2-2.jpg

image_2-1.jpg

image_1-3.jpg

image_1-2.jpg

cannot get enough of these...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wonder if a U sticker would look good???

maybe maybe NOT

Are the Miami Nights releasing online at all? None of the stores in my area seem to be getting them 
indifferent.gif

question 2 those that have the black/red pair do urs have the Lebron logo on the insole???.....i just received my pair and they dont have it but my china's and KY do!!!!!......thought it was kinda strange...thanks

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

so my boy at the house of hoops just told me that the chinas will be releasing the day after xmas...

Don't lie to me man

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

question 2 those that have the black/red pair do urs have the Lebron logo on the insole???.....i just received my pair and they dont have it but my china's and KY do!!!!!......thought it was kinda strange...thanks

I noticed it and ask but no one responded. They have tiny holes on the insoles that forms the crown logo right? I think its just like that with the breds only. Probably changed their mind and put the sticker on the others. It better without tell you the truth since its going to peel off over time

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

so my boy at the house of hoops just told me that the chinas will be releasing the day after xmas...

Don't lie to me man
cuz if you are I'm sending goons.... how he know and Eastbay Rep and @nikestore don't !? Not making any sense... not like day after christmas is that far off from other release dates that are already out. 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

I noticed it and ask but no one responded. They have tiny holes on the insoles that forms the crown logo right? I think its just like that with the breds only. Probably changed their mind and put the sticker on the others. It better without tell you the truth since its going to peel off over time
yea im still kinda pissed the way they did the logo inside of the other 2 just did a sticker type of application, should of stitched it like other lebrons in the past.....even if it was stitched and a smaller size than the sticker is i woulda not have mind....my s&!t started peeling on the 1st day of wearin em and i didnt even have them on that long!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

the miami nights are pretty dope behind those cannons. sad to say i am not going to be able to cop them

Been wearing my Chinas playin ball. Gotta say they are really dope to ball in.

Also, Eastbay are saying that all these colorways are coming in:

COOL GREY/GRAPE/BLACK/CHERRY___by second week of November, 2011
WHITE/SPORT RED___by second week of November, 2011
CANNON/VOLT/TOTAL ORANGE___by third week of November, 2011
Sport Red/White/Wolf Grey/Ohio State___by third week of November, 2011
BLACK/BLACK/ANTHRACITE__last week of November, 2011
WHITE/GORGE GREEN/TOTAL ORANGE/Miami__last week of November, 2011
White/Black___last week of December, 2011
Green Abyss /White/Obsidian___second week of January, 2012
Cool Grey/White/Metallic Silver___by second week of February, 2012
Metallic Silver/Metallic Silver/Bright Mango___by second week of March, 2012
Anthracite/Black/Volt___by second week of March, 2012
Court Purple/Turquoise Blue___last week of March, 2012

Those last ones I never heard of... And seen no pics of...

Cool grey / white / metallic silver will look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They will be normal 9s right, not the PS?

I'm liking UofMiami more and more.

I can't say it would make sense to me, for them to release China's the day after Christmas. Especially if they plan on releasing the actual Christmas CW....

Back
Top Bottom