Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Some of you sound like you need to migrate back to ISS, "I'll show you how to rock them with jeans" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gentry: ILLY pics with the Black laces, Sir! I'm very tempted to copp if I could find my size...

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Gentry: ILLY pics with the Black laces, Sir! I'm very tempted to copp if I could find my size...

I talked to the manager of HoH yesterday, and he said they still had scattered sizes.   (Fri. morning) 

I don't see why the hate for the MN's are now high when just a couple days ago everyone swore they was going to grab a pair

so can anyone help me out with an in store champs coupon? Miami Nights are still around me, just don't want to pay 185 for them.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Gentry sick pics bro

Thanks guys. I actually took those pix with my iPhone.
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks BronLe.

Hey gentry187 you always got great pictures. Keep it coming man. You help me decide in some of my pickups. Your pictures are sometimes my basis in whether to get a certain shoe. hahaha

I'm with you Hugo regarding the inner part it is too thick, but I like the shoe non the less. I was also supposed to get the UK but there was only 1 sz12 at the store i went to and someone already got them. Hopefully I can get my hands on them later on.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

hustle u went to the gally thats my hometown called said only 8s left
eyes.gif
Word? You up here now? I'm from nyc but Im here for grad school. I'm glad yall have a good array of spots from Galleria to the one in Amherst.

But yea. All they have is on size 8 left as of yesterday afternoon.
Boulevard mall got them as well. They still have some pairs I think 9 or 9.5 & 11.5.

These fit super tight im usally an 11-11.5 but a 12 was too necessary. These look 10x better in person, most picture don't do them justice
pimp.gif

so much for me not being able to cop the Miami Nights...today i went to 2 different Champs and they both had at at least 4 pairs on display in the store and who knows how many in back.. call me crazy but i like the breds more than the miami nights... but now its soo tempting to cop the MNs cause they really do look nice in person..
im tryin hard not to cave in to the hype
laugh.gif

How the next man rocks his kicks should not be any other persons concern what is it H.S all over

This thread is like a time machine. I see quotes before the OG posts, the same posts on different pages and whatnot
30t6p3b.gif

Eastbay has Kentuckys in 8-9,10,10.5 and 12 if anybody's looking

Q: Cannons, Miami Nights or China? Whats the best Lebron 9 colorway so far?

Copped the Cannons already and really thinking hard if Im getting the Miami Nights or Chinas. 

Miami Nights enroute from NDC and I'm loving it!  I ordered my true size, but after all of the comments about the fit, I had to go and try on a pair of the Bred 9's to see if I made a mistake.  Not too bad if I do say so myself; I was expecting much worse.  Anybody got purple laces to throw in these?  I'm interested in how it would look.

Back
Top Bottom