Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by BronLe

Btw Champs has a Friends and Family online discount code set to debut on the 12/3-12/5

Takes 25% off your order

Hopefully we can use it on Cannons

Go to the discount code section of their site
Couldnt find anything on their site. You got the link?
http://www.champssports.c...efault/promoId--5002571/

chs120210a_01.jpg

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Btw Champs has a Friends and Family online discount code set to debut on the 12/3-12/5

Takes 25% off your order

Hopefully we can use it on Cannons

Go to the discount code section of their site
Couldnt find anything on their site. You got the link?
http://www.champssports.c...efault/promoId--5002571/

chs120210a_01.jpg

this thread is the gift that just keeps on giving 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

You guys realize that coupon is from last year right?

Damn. Didn't even notice the year.Never mind.But I'm keeping that link in case they update it.

Picked up the MNs in a size 11...not liking the fit. Wish I could get my hands on a 11.5

Other than that, they look great
pimp.gif

i didn't know the cannons are coming out next week? I mean damb, can they let us BREATHE??....i'll have to pass sadly, it's an amazing pair.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i didn't know the cannons are coming out next week? I mean damb, can they let us BREATHE??....i'll have to pass sadly, it's an amazing pair.

Im sure they changed the RD to Dec. 3rd tho?

Tried on the homes and Miami Nights today, cool colorways, but not for me. Still looking for Kentuckys though, I can't seem to find them now. Am I out of luck?

Cannons in green laces >> orange laces, for me anyway. Then again, I usually lean toward the more subtle look when it comes to 2+ pairs of lace options, though the China 9s I think look pretty good in either blue or orange.

so they they officially announce the date change on the cannons??? some saying nov 11 others dec 3 which one???? thanks

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

so they they officially announce the date change on the cannons??? some saying nov 11 others dec 3 which one???? thanks
I believe on NDC website there saying Dec. 3

well eastbay didnt come thru with me, so yesterday morning for my last resort i called a champs an had none in my size, but a .5 size lower and i took them.. whatever it takes to get them on your feet i guess
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom