Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

cant imagine going down a half size with the 9's. I'm regretting not going up a .5 size. Tight as hell. Gots to cut the toe nails super short.

That PS with the speckles is crazy maybe Nike should get some of you guys to help design the shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Tried on the homes and Miami Nights today, cool colorways, but not for me. Still looking for Kentuckys though, I can't seem to find them now. Am I out of luck?

Stock locate them at your local FTL.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

so they they officially announce the date change on the cannons??? some saying nov 11 others dec 3 which one???? thanks
I believe on NDC website there saying Dec. 3
12/02/11
[table][tr][td]12/02/11[/td][td]Lebron 9[/td][td]Cannon/Volt-Slate Blue-Team Orange[/td][td]$170[/td][td]469764-004[/td][/tr][/table]
http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/20455

No one like the Scarface "Home" ?

I do but cannons Miami nights hurricanes are better to me plus other shoes I'm waiting to get so if they still around like I think they will ill cop later

Originally Posted by shoeheadjeezy

I do but cannons Miami nights hurricanes are better to me plus other shoes I'm waiting to get so if they still around like I think they will ill cop later
Yea I think they "homes" will sit for a minutes just like the Breds just because the releases are so close to each other

Originally Posted by Chosen One

The 9's are so damn ugly but the Xmas colorway is just too beautiful!

This is truly a dilemma.
30t6p3b.gif

Not for me.  If I want my X-Mas LeBron thirst quenched, I'll go back and cop some 8's.  No LeBron 9 colorway can sway me.

Final post.
pimp.gif

tumblr_lu7la2Y2rv1qcey0a

iD from my homie but THESE should be the christmas' that are releasing---idk why ya'll stay gassing up a bland a** red shoe. Like, it's just a RED SHOE. 
eyes.gif

GatorBeltsNPattieMelts wrote:iD from my homie but THESE should be the christmas' that are releasing---idk why ya'll stay gassing up a bland a** red shoe. Like, it's just a RED SHOE. 
eyes.gif

Yep, they should have stuck with the format of the Christmas 8's. That black/ speckled mid-sole makes a world of difference...

Went to my local HOH, got my Lebron 9 UK's rather than the Knicks' Spi'zikes that came out too....... sorry for the iphone pics

ugh the Cannons are starting to grow on me, especially since the other colorway I like (UKs) are getting harder and harder to come by. Looks like these will be a game-time decision.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Tried on the homes and Miami Nights today, cool colorways, but not for me. Still looking for Kentuckys though, I can't seem to find them now. Am I out of luck?

what size you need?

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by shoeheadjeezy

Yea I think they "homes" will sit for a minutes just like the Breds just because the releases are so close to each other
And because there's just way too many black, white, and red basketball shoes out there.
If you don't mess with brons and kobes you can at least respect the wealth of colorways they put out.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

iD from my homie but THESE should be the christmas' that are releasing---idk why ya'll stay gassing up a bland a** red shoe. Like, it's just a RED SHOE. 
eyes.gif
That's what I said 3 or 4 pages ago, "its just a red shoe with green laces", and everybody is like 
"omgz soo dope"

"These are crazy nice"

"The green laces set these off"

"I'd give my first born for em"

Dudes sounding really corny 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom