Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Funny how everybody wanna wear their laces sloppy because they see pictures of Wale doin it......Ur not from the District....Get ur own swag.

^thanks for letting us know Eddie. Hey Eddie, ok if i double tie my laces? Would that be ok with you? I'll wait for you to give me approval. Thanks EW.

Originally Posted by five30

Canons: 12/3
Miami Hurricanes: 11/29

Are these dates correct?

They're the only two that I want, so I just want to make sure. Thanks.

CAN'T WAIT

Hopefully Kentuckys hit the sales rack by spring so I can replace my spacejams with those.

Kentucky's sitting in chicago still, went to a few FL and champs and saw them here and there..

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

Funny how everybody wanna wear their laces sloppy because they see pictures of Wale doin it......Ur not from the District....Get ur own swag.

trendy isn't it? Let people do them, so many people try so hard to be different that they're actually becoming the majority. I'm from So Cal and I been doing this with my laces, no big deal, it's just called not tying your shoelaces. Have pics for all the November releases surfaced?

i really don't think a pair of tennis shoes should cost this much this is really getting out of hand.

What's funny is that you think people started doin it because of Wale.
laugh.gif

Got my breds in the mail today. I really love them. Really underrated colorway in my opinion. And the swoosh is 3M too which looks dope.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

you in LA, right? Try Foot Locker in Westside Pavilion. They had some there when i was last there Friday evening. Or Check on line at footlocker. Just saw they had a 10.5 in stock.
Yeah I am, thanks, will check mid this week, MW3 release is tomorrow.

NDC has a 10.5 this morning.

Get your own swag but then you named yourself after another fictional person. Get outta here. Unless your dads a fat black cop from the windy and not the district get your own swag. While I'm at it. My name is 2pac and nobody can wear college clothing with team mascots. Your not from the bay. Get your own swag. Eddie trollow

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

laugh.gif

This.
This lacing has been started since the late 90s into the 2000s.  Joint has been here for YEARS.  A lot of these dudes need to get out more 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

laugh.gif
yeah, that was a style when I was in high school, an I stuck with it since then.. its a tad more comfortable.. btw I'm from L.A #iCare

Do your laces how you like and just relax.  I will say I don't love how these look on feet with pants.  Am guessing better with shorts/cargos and summer gear or straight for hooping.  Of course I am sure some of you have rocked plenty with jeans already but do you find them "bulky" around the ankles with jeans?

Someone said they had a FEVER
And the only persciption was More

China's............& GBP

Those crappy repost with green bay blankets and hoodies or hats or whatever you want to put with them now on every is older then gotti's sb's in every post from the 8's thread. We get it your on the wagon. Post your pics. Stop reposting the same tired packers pics

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Those crappy repost with green bay blankets and hoodies or hats or whatever you want to put with them now on every is older then gotti's sb's in every post from the 8's thread. We get it your on the wagon. Post your pics. Stop reposting the same tired packers pics
LOL.  I get both sides.  I mean we have seen these pics more than a few times.  However, I am the last to hate on anyone showing the PACK some love.  Season is half way through but reality is, no one will really care if they go undefeated and don't repeat!  Look at the Pats a few years back- 16-0, and lost SB to Giants.  No one cares they were undefeated.  I would rather they lose a game or even 2 now before the playoffs and get it out of their system.  SB repeat >>>>>>>> Than undefeated season and rubbing it in the face of those old coots from Miami who have nothing else at this point but the memories and their champagne popping each year.

Back to Lebron 9s, still have yet to get a pair but am really curious if those who have 8s and 9s and have worn both - Does anyone PREFER the 9s over the 8 v1 or v2??  I can see how the 9s may be better for hoops, but casually, are you digging the 9s more than the 8s?  Also, the tongue and ankle area are the problematic portions of the shoe visually for me.  Are they less obtrusive than they seem in pics?

Miami Nights...

b8n0ok.jpg

I can't get enough of this shoe. Saw the OSUs yesterday - will be next...

2jam3b8.jpg

Bonus pics...

10zy0dv.jpg

bgr38w.jpg

what lebron 9s color way is the equivelent to the south beaches last year in terms of hype/rarity/triple resale value over time??

Back
Top Bottom