Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MIAMI NIGHTS ARE SO INSANELY HOT ON FEET. NICE PIC UP THERE. SO GLAD I COPPED.

tired.gif

Tomorrow afternoon is so far away (thats when mine come in)

FML

got my UK from eastbay finally.......they look good but do fit a little snug...im hoping they break in a little...the 9.5 would be good...sucks i ordered the MN in a 9 too before getting these...

Originally Posted by outkast9984

got my UK from eastbay finally.......they look good but do fit a little snug...im hoping they break in a little...the 9.5 would be good...sucks i ordered the MN in a 9 too before getting these...
i know what you mean. the next 9 i'm getting, i'm going 1/2 size up

Unless it's really that unbearable sizing wise, account for some break in with these. I assume they did design these to be naturally snug cuz JP wanted more of a lockdown feel on the 9s. But hey, everyone likes a different type of fit.

one of the young ladies on here was asking for a fashion show

where is the logo???? oh it must have wore off NOT wearing them

^ Keep posting your 9s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Love seeing the Chinas
The 9s are such a classic shoe, I could tell even before I seen pics I mean its Lebron
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

Originally Posted by megatron

Alright, i'm convinced. Hell maybe even 2 pairs of these.

Now on to the Cannons.

image_11.jpg

image_5.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_1-1.jpg

image_5-1.jpg

image_4.jpg

image_4-2.jpg

image_4-1.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_3-1.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_2-2.jpg

image_2-1.jpg

image_1-3.jpg

image_1-2.jpg
Wait these come with the U logo?!!?!?!  

11/29. Or 11/28 on the phone with eastbayMake these coupon eligible, 20% off plz

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

On "one-foot" pics
img1706o.jpg

img1702n.jpg
If only the panel around the swoosh was leather or something better - can't see me rocking these of the court they look like nike running shoes when you put jeans over them. copped the chinas for ballin but still on fence on miami nights

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by Hugo

PG Plaza
champs,Footlocker,footaction,DTLR,
hate that mall. all the employees need an attitude check, they feel like they're the bosses of the store.....you all employees, serve your customers dummies. HA.

but for real, i stopped going to that shady mall a while ago.

EDIT: oh and hugo, you know what's up with the "no returns" policy they have for HOH items for that footlocker. never heard of HOH having that policy...
nerd.gif

this disease is widespread. Any shoe store employees care to chime in?

Always wondered why in the world you'd act like you're better/above a customer when you NEED their money?

Im in LA and this is how the break down is...

20% Good Customer Service + Friendly
20% Pushes their shoe cleaners, insoles, socks, laces, etc extra hard. Once you decline, you get the stone face and get no help from then on.
60% Stays mean muggin, reluctant to answer questions, looks disinterested as hell, acts like you're asking for money from them.

Dont mean to derail the thread...but i just dont understand...

this isn't related to the thread but i had to respond to this.  i work part time at a shoe store (not HOH) and people come in and we say hi and never get a response or an unfriendly one, peeps wreck the store constantly, go into employee only areas constantly, try to return stuff that has no business being returned constantly, and the like.

as far as the cleaners, insoles, socks, laces...corporate for us push us to try to sell that crap, if we don't we get written up for not making our goals, which in turn could mean we are out of a job, same goes for the store memberships you get asksed to sign up for, we have to get so many of those as well.  don't think its the person themselves trying to make a buck, we get nothing.  other than not getting in trouble.

and for my company in particular we've been asked to do more and more and more, but nothing comes through on our check for it.  doesn't exactly make for a happy existence.  which creates a going through the motions for some.

laugh.gif
at dude getting butt hurt. You probably peeled the logo off of the insole just to prove a point.

Congrats on wearing your shoes!

Where are the bugle boy/jnco collab jeans at?
I really like those Miamis, but as an OSU fan I dno if I can do it 
laugh.gif

He's gonna buy more Packers beanies and more Chinas to show off his fashion show. Go get some decent fitting jeans while you're at it.
laugh.gif
I expect a picture response but I'm done here.

Back
Top Bottom