Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Pulled the trigger on a pair of MN IX's for $210 shipped to Canada which isnt bad considering they retail for $209.99 + TAX up here and we didn't get this particular CW here anyway
smile.gif

I have a feeling this will be a good investment in 6 months time.

Any word on whether the China's will be coming to North America???

Man the Miami Nights have seriously grown on me.

I blame gentry and his pics.
laugh.gif

I was planning on my 1st pair of 9s being the triple blacks but I'm gonna try and hunt down a pair of MNs.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by you big dummy

5wr9g.jpg

photo via Rogier Mulder on Flickr

Nice photo. I however passed on these when I saw them in the store. Didn't particually like the prominent red firewire.
In my opinion, one of the least desirable Bron 9's but they look good in this photo.

Exactly how I feel word for word, thanks for saving me the time

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by henz0

I still dont see how they went from the VII's & VIII's to these

They're crazy in real life G.

Get a pair and you'll be converted.

9s > 8s > 7s

roll.gif

to each his own. but i couldnt disagree with this anymore than i do already. the 9 isnt as comfortable.
The only thing the 9 improved on is the colors, there appears to be more of a variety so far. And the "lockdown" feature which I dont give a crap about anyway.

Miami nights came early in the morning, i'll post pics tomorrow in WDYWT
edit: Friday, gonna rain in nyc tomorrow

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Pulled the trigger on a pair of MN IX's for $210 shipped to Canada which isnt bad considering they retail for $209.99 + TAX up here and we didn't get this particular CW here anyway
smile.gif

pimp.gif

I like the Air up There shirt better, but i can't find it at the two champs within 30 miles of me. That was a champ exclusive, correct?

^^^^

Yeah it was, I like it better as well (have a few ppl looking for me lol) but this is a nice alternative

smile.gif

Not sure where you live but we received MN IX's where I am in Canada.....

Has anyone see what color the spare pair of laces are in the Huricannes are??

Hoping for matching green??!!

MN came today. The laces that came pre-laced doesn't look too bad in person actually but I swapped it out already. Black laces ftw. Kinda pissed my pair had some glue residue on the shoe that shouldn't be on and an area that needed the glue.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
All good though easy fix.

Mine come in tomorrow from Eastbay but damn I just realized I should've renewed my Gold membership. It would've been cheaper (if the CSR would allow me to apply that one time 25% code on them) as opposed to applying the 15% off $75 on the phone. And 3 day shipping.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

It's green bay packer green spare laces

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

It's green bay packer green spare laces
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and fwiw they Hurricanes dont come with extra laces, thats what dude who had em on in line behind me at the MN release said, but WHATEVER, ya know

Footlocker in Sac still got some MNs biggest size is 10.5, I'm still looking for 12 or 12.5 for retail.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by henz0

I still dont see how they went from the VII's & VIII's to these

They're crazy in real life G.

Get a pair and you'll be converted.

9s > 8s > 7s
Hey I like the 9s but lets not take it too far with that eh? 
laugh.gif
  but as I say to each their own....

I was about to pull the trigger on those Miami Nights.  Then I see actual pics, and
eyes.gif
.  Not nearly the same "flash" as the SB8s.  I like my shoes a little loud (SB8s and Chaos V Kobes=Best ever for the respective lines), so I'm glad I'm waiting for those Cannons.  Trust me, those are going to be the "sold out" hype machines.  And I'm buying.  (Luckily I have a size 16 shoe, so shouldn't be too hard a cop.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

MN's are sitting in my area. I went to go pick them up today since the homie at champs said he would hook it up with the disco, but he then tells me that a 50 should be coming up and that he would hold them in the back for me. I guess I gotta wait, but it'll be worth it to cop for less than a bun.

WITNESSkb24, check your pm homie.

smile.gif

Toronto actually got the MN IXs but good choice and saving on the tax.

Back
Top Bottom