Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Anybody know of any stores in MD (Baltimore specificly) getting the Chinas? Really not tryna waste gas goin to HoH...
THIS!
HOH in PG even getting the Chinas?  Thought I heard that they weren't.

I was gonna ID a all black pair with the white swoosh and sole. might have to see what the silvers look like in person first though

Miami Night and Cannon and UK are still the best colors of the 9

China is average and Christmas is basically a red shoes with green laces. Last year was better

Finally play in my 9 today. Kobe shoes still king of performance imo

Originally Posted by bib10

LeBron 9 Metallic Silver
http://fb.me/1vgVDauHW
http://www.lrj23.com/blog...ebron-9-metallic-silver/

thanks H-Leung ( www.hk-kicks.com )'s pic
386480_326834894010742_182189691808597_1205108_1554427037_n.jpg

67c54d65gw1do24rw7bw3j.jpg
roll.gif
for people who dont have MN's. same shoe no purple or pink tho....

Originally Posted by Beats05

Chinas: get your normal size. I'm 11 in everything else, I got 11 in these, and they're perfect.

nooo, nt this again. no more size issues, plz! i usually wear 13 and bought my mn, scarfaces and cannon pairs in 13 only to realize they were tight. i had a hell of a time finding sz 14s after stock sold out. now should i listen to this and get 13 in the chinas... the 14s in the others fit fine but some styles dont even some in 13.5! this is such a problem.

what size do you wear. im pretty sure the bigger the sz the more of a size difference. i.e. sz 8 could rock true size, size 10 would have to go 10.5 and sz 12+ go full size up?? does this make sense to anyone or am i making excuses for this sz dilemma that the LBJ9s have??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Chinas: get your normal size. I'm 11 in everything else, I got 11 in these, and they're perfect.

nooo, nt this again. no more size issues, plz! i usually wear 13 and bought my mn, scarfaces and cannon pairs in 13 only to realize they were tight. i had a hell of a time finding sz 14s after stock sold out. now should i listen to this and get 13 in the chinas... the 14s in the others fit fine but some styles dont even some in 13.5! this is such a problem.

what size do you wear. im pretty sure the bigger the sz the more of a size difference. i.e. sz 8 could rock true size, size 10 would have to go 10.5 and sz 12+ go full size up?? does this make sense to anyone or am i making excuses for this sz dilemma that the LBJ9s have??
nerd.gif
I haven't personally found any differences in sizing between the different LBJ9 colorways, and I've owned Chinas, Cannons, and Miami Nights. As for what size of the LBJ9s you should get for yourself period, I think each person really needs to just head down to their closest sneaker store and try on a pair. Some people like the fit to be roomy/looser and others like the snug fit. It really is an individual thing, and there's no right answer IMO.

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

Anybody know of any stores in MD (Baltimore specificly) getting the Chinas? Really not tryna waste gas goin to HoH...
THIS!

This is why I'm starting to get frustrated. HOH still doesn't know if they getting Chinas & the shoe drops in 3 days. Not that I'd care to go there anyways. They already stated they doing a raffle for the Nerf Durants. Screw HOH PG....
30t6p3b.gif

But no other store in B'More or the aurrounding area has any knowledge of the Chinas.
Champs, Footaction, DTLR, Shoe City, Sports Zone.....nothing!

What the hell kind of games is Nike playing?!

I tried on the kentuckys, so ill hope the chinas fit the same.

Seems like every year sneakers become more limited and expensive.
After my december purchases, im taking a vacay from the shoe game.

stop it.................. 1/2 size up on all............1/2 size up.... I still have size 11's that someone said to go ttsize  THANKS FOR NOTHING..

how do I know???

cannon laces look good in the chinas, better than the orange laces that come with em imo.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

THIS!

This is why I'm starting to get frustrated. HOH still doesn't know if they getting Chinas & the shoe drops in 3 days. Not that I'd care to go there anyways. They already stated they doing a raffle for the Nerf Durants. Screw HOH PG....
30t6p3b.gif

But no other store in B'More or the aurrounding area has any knowledge of the Chinas.

This 

I literally called almost every shoe store in maryland....no dice
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Kratos

Is $260 too much to pay for the cannons in a size 12.5?

Yes, you can find them at retail still from what I see a lot of people posting.  Someone help him out
Cool greys look good, but man those V3 samples 
eek.gif
eek.gif

those V3 samples shoulda been released cuz that was the best colorway of the worst version of tha 8s n they never released smh....im still buggin at how much me n alotta ppl here hated this shoe like 4 months ago n now we cant get enough lol.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

THIS!

30t6p3b.gif

IT SEEMS LIKE NIKE IS GIVING THE CHINAS TO THE ONLINE RETAILERS AND SMALL MOM AND POPS. I'VE YET TO HEAR OF ANY MAJOR OR MID MAJOR RETAILER THAT WILL HAVE THEM IN STORE (CHAMPS, FTA, FL, FTL, HOH, JIMMY JAZZ, ETC.) I'VE CALLED EVERYWHERE AROUND HERE AND ONLY FOUND 2 SPOTS THAT WILL CARRY THEM.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: THOSE COOL GREY 9'S UP THERE ARE GARBAGE. SMH.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Seems like every year sneakers become more limited and expensive.
After my december purchases, im taking a vacay from the shoe game.

I almost thought this too, but then the only 10s I happen to like are releasing in January and those 4s in February?!?! With the OG box?!?! I can't stay away for too long. Good luck though bro!

I gave in and bought the chinas for $260 on eBay. I think that extra cash is worth it considering I'm in the bay and these will be damn near impossible to get

So Champs or very few Champs (only select handpicked from what I gather) will get the Chinas? It seems like certain CWs are exclusive to certain chains and that Mom & Pops can/may get any or all of them?  If only there was some kind of rhyme and reason to all of this it would be a little easier to figure out and plan accordingly.   Nike playing all of us like a violin 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom