Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Quick question.. in the lebron 9s i wear a sz 9.5, although i normally wear a 9 in everything else. I've never had a pair of lebron 8s, but am planning to grab a pair of sprites.. do the 8s fit more true to size?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Hey Eastbay Rep or anyone that can answer, will Eastbay be carrying the Freegums?
We will be carrying the Freegums when they release on 12/31/11.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Eastbay carrying Xmas?
No information on the Christmas colorway yet.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

is eastbay gettin the chinas?
We will be carrying the Chinas when they release this Friday night at 11

PM CST/Midnight EST.  They will appear at the following link during the

day on Friday with a countdown timer to the launch:  http://bit.ly/nNS3fn

EastbayRep - Ray

Very helpful as usual.

One question I have is this, will the lebrons be shipped in a bag or double boxed?

Thanks
I have received confirmation that the LeBron 9 Chinas will be double boxed when they are shipped.  I have not receive any word yet if the LeBron 9 Freegums will be double boxed.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thank you eastbay for the confirmation.

Don't like the cool greys this year. Maybe they will grow on me. Looks like I'm part of the minority thats not feeling the miami nights colorway.

Hopefully china's will be a fairly easy cop.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Un-DS my Cannons today. Love them
350s7d0.jpg

SUPER DOPE.

I can't tell from those pics of the Cool Greys---are they grey and Navy??? Or are they just grey + dark grey? Big difference for me. I'll cop immediately if they're navy. Can someone who has seen these in person shed some light? Or can we get some pics with a white background and good lighting?

Saw the freegums today, the hood released them early.

They look plain man. shoe is similar like the scarfaces. The laser is all over the white part of the shoe, overall its ehhh save your $ guys.

Originally Posted by quanb24

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

THIS!
HOH in PG even getting the Chinas?  Thought I heard that they weren't.

This is why I'm starting to get frustrated. HOH still doesn't know if they getting Chinas & the shoe drops in 3 days. Not that I'd care to go there anyways. They already stated they doing a raffle for the Nerf Durants. Screw HOH PG....
30t6p3b.gif

But no other store in B'More or the aurrounding area has any knowledge of the Chinas.
Champs, Footaction, DTLR, Shoe City, Sports Zone.....nothing!

What the hell kind of games is Nike playing?!
This 

I literally called almost every shoe store in maryland....no dice
mad.gif

Champs in the following malls will have the China's in the DMV:

PG Plaza
Tysons Corner
St Charles Town Center
Pentagon

JM

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

So it is 100% confirmed that all CHAMPS will be getting the Chinas?
ONLY A SELECT FEW.
Does anyone know if Queens Center Mall CHAMPS is getting them? got a connect there and he said he'd hold my pair if they got them
Yes, they are getting them...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

This is why I'm starting to get frustrated. HOH still doesn't know if they getting Chinas & the shoe drops in 3 days. Not that I'd care to go there anyways. They already stated they doing a raffle for the Nerf Durants. Screw HOH PG....
30t6p3b.gif

But no other store in B'More or the aurrounding area has any knowledge of the Chinas.

This 

mad.gif

PG Plaza
Tysons Corner
St Charles Town Center
Pentagon

JM

Do you know which ones in NYC? Besides Queens? Bronx/Westchester

Why do people keep calling them Cool Greys, if the colorway is 'Metallic Grey"?

Anyways these GS go hard,

Via Sneakernews

nike-lebron-9-gs-grey-volt-purple-black-7.jpg

nike-lebron-9-gs-grey-volt-purple-black-4.jpg

nike-lebron-9-gs-grey-volt-purple-black-5.jpg

nike-lebron-9-gs-grey-volt-purple-black-9.jpg

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

They look plain man. shoe is similar like the scarfaces. The laser is all over the white part of the shoe, overall its ehhh save your $ guys.
I like that they look plain at first sight, the level of detail makes them special for me. It's the same deal as the Banned 1's from earlier this year.

I would have expected them to save that colorway for the dunkman's, minus the blue. Could explain the reason they're only Gs...

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Anybody know of any stores in MD (Baltimore specificly) getting the Chinas? Really not tryna waste gas goin to HoH...
THIS!
HOH in PG even getting the Chinas?  Thought I heard that they weren't.

30t6p3b.gif

what are you talking about. hohmd said they are getting them

yoooo people really should look at the other pages before they ask questions or start complaining. the eastbay dude answered the same question numerous times already

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

I would have expected them to save that colorway for the dunkman's, minus the blue. Could explain the reason they're only Gs...

same thing i thought. i hope thats the case, that cw is pretty dope

30t6p3b.gif

This 

mad.gif

PG Plaza
Tysons Corner
St Charles Town Center
Pentagon

JM
Did those just get decided? I was at Pentagon on Monday and they said they weren't going to get them.

30t6p3b.gif

This 

mad.gif

PG Plaza
Tysons Corner
St Charles Town Center
Pentagon

JM
Did those just get decided? I was at Pentagon on Monday and they said they weren't going to get them.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

I like that they look plain at first sight, the level of detail makes them special for me. It's the same deal as the Banned 1's from earlier this year.
The laser is nice don't get me wrong.  But for 170 nawww

Originally Posted by bib10

What do u think this LeBron 9 GS 's Volt/Purple/Grey color inspiration?
NERF? Transformers? ....

Not sure about the inspiration, but I hope these aren't gs only.

Back
Top Bottom