Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jeff3424

52 mins and counting on hold
A little longer than me.  Crazy.  I wanted to see if they had a 10.5.  I was able to score a 9.5 when their site was back up temporarily.  I would rather not have to cut those little toes of mine off.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by azjordans

Originally Posted by jeff3424

52 mins and counting on hold
A little longer than me.  Crazy.  I wanted to see if they had a 10.5.  I was able to score a 9.5 when their site was back up temporarily.  I would rather not have to cut those little toes of mine off.
roll.gif
dont even think about wearing a 9.5 if you usually wear a 10.5. You wont be able to walk unless you want to look like your walking on needles.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Venomenon

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

WHAT? My order went through without a check out line and i place in cart a minute or 2 after launch. i got confirmation. Im stunned

that !+# cray.
Yea when i was checking out and there was no timer, i was saying to myself ISNT EVERYONE TRYING TO GET THESE? Im shocked i got thru with no line. i guess that the e-jump in line, unintentional..
laugh.gif

I got through without a timer too, but once I hit submit I got the "due to high traffic we can't guarantee this inventory, try your order again blah blah blah"

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by melofan15

where do you guys get the link for the releases? I tried putting the style # right at 12 and nothing came up, same when I searched "lebron 9"

nerd.gif

Just look on the nikestore twitter page, they post the link right when they go up, they've never failed me that way.  Searching for them on the site is next to useless really.  Some have luck with that but it's too risky for me.
Checked eastbay, yall done made it crash again 
laugh.gif

Not that I need another pair but was just curious

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Did you got your confirmation email??
unfortunately no email confirm yet. but the changing of the order# has me hoping...
Definitely a good signal, wish you the best!!
thankU sir! gotta get some rest for the a.m. good luck to everyone else

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

Originally Posted by MrDozo

^
If thats the champs in qcm, with2pairs in each size, I won't waste time going there

It is 
grin.gif
It was worse than that. Was waiting in QCM in line (3rd) and copped another pair off NDC using the free WiFi. They do even look nicer in person IMO. Ebay price is yet that high, BIN. 
smile.gif

img6859l.jpg

It's not about hype, it's all about FIRE! 
pimp.gif

img6861tq.jpg

gonna have to start calling from now on. i was just on hold for an hour and finally was helped. she told me they do have some sizes left but which one? i told her 14. she said no 14s but 13, 15 and some other sizes like 12 and 11. which means they actually had sizes left! of course not mine though. and i bet if i needed my regular size 13, they would oly have 12, 14 & 15. just my luck. oh well, ill have to get these from an nt connect i guess.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

gonna have to start calling from now on. i was just on hold for an hour and finally was helped. she told me they do have some sizes left but which one? i told her 14. she said no 14s but 13, 15 and some other sizes like 12 and 11. which means they actually had sizes left! of course not mine though. and i bet if i needed my regular size 13, they would oly have 12, 14 & 15. just my luck. oh well, ill have to get these from an nt connect i guess.
same...probably will do that for concords. wonder how early you need to call to get through around release time though

I GOT EM! After an hour on hold, I got my size 11! I urge you all to call Eastbay they still had a 10, 10.5 and an 11 AT LEAST. I'm happy as hell. Feels good man.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I GOT EM! After an hour on hold, I got my size 11! I urge you all to call Eastbay they still had a 10, 10.5 and an 11 AT LEAST. I'm happy as hell. Feels good man.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

im still on hold! i need that 10! im not giving up!

just got an order through on champs for a size 9 what are the odds of it getting canceled?

Back
Top Bottom