Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I just got thru, lil over 2-3 minutes ago with eastbay, was waiting for 30~mins. Got my size 10.5. Seem easy as hell, should ship by saturday, if not monday, should be here by thursday (169.99 with tax and free 3 day ship).

Good luck. Keep calling.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

I just got thru, lil over 2-3 minutes ago with eastbay, was waiting for 30~mins. Got my size 10.5. Seem easy as hell, should ship by saturday, if not monday, should be here by thursday (169.99 with tax and free 3 day ship).

Good luck. Keep calling.

glad i didnt hang up, but i been waiting over an hour? wth

you should still be able to call in for sizes 8,8.5,9
tried gettin a 9 for my boy, but they said one per household....$!% i thuoght it was one per order..

Was able to score a sz 10 on Eastbay after being on hold for 55 mins. Got an order # so just waiting for my email confirmation. Hope it all goes through. Good luck to everyone else.

no dice, only size 9 left
frown.gif
damn im upset

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Got to my HOH at 2 and there were already 7 people here. Store don't open till 8

Youre in nyc right? I might be heading out there.

FYI if you actually placed an order you must call in to give them your CC #. Guy I spoke with said that all CC orders got put into the system as cash as a result of the system crashing. I was on hold for an hour, but was finally able to get ahold of customer service and received my email confirmation right after i hung up.

ordered a size 13 on the phone with eastbay about 20 minutes ago, just got email confirmation. Waited on hold for 58 minutes. Worth the wait. I thought I messed around and missed the release, smh....

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

ordered a size 13 on the phone with eastbay about 20 minutes ago, just got email confirmation. Waited on hold for 58 minutes. Worth the wait. I thought I messed around and missed the release, smh....

i got off the phone over 20 mins ago with them and all they said was they have a size 9

HOH ORLANDO was crazy at least 25 to 30 people at 12am for a 7 am release ..was on the
Phone with footlocker while in line ..got through after waiting an hour and they had my sz 10.5 ..just got home ..now I can sleep
smile.gif

those who havent gotten a confirmation email.. check your spam. I just realized that I received my confirmation from champs 30 mins ago and it was in my spam folder.. looks like I got me some chinas 
smokin.gif

After being on hold for quite some time.

My call was dropped, just as soon as I was about to give my card #..

tired.gif
tired.gif

Feels Bad Man..
I wonder if there are any other sites out there besides eastbay with a 8-8.5.. 

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom