Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

So soupt i called Eastbay on Sunday after I got a backordered email and they said nothing to worry about because my Chinas are shipped and will be here tomorrow!!! Might post some pics when i do get them

Cool Greys are just ehhh. Hurricanes are still my favorites 
pimp.gif

Theres no restocks on any sites man.
Chinas were the only colorway I was looking to pickup.
frown.gif

new pics of the cool greys look dope.. i cant wait for them to start using different material that covers the big toe like they did with the xmas joints... clark kent is gonna go crazy with these.. can you imagine a 112 lebron 9 with that elephant print on it.. WOW

Originally Posted by funkjazzsoul

I really rate Eastbay. I've spent heaps of money there. But the thing that REALLY does my head in is the different information that the Customer Service centre gives out. Some tell you one thing, another person there tells you something entirely different. Their customer service dept. really needs some work IMHO.
It would not be so bad, but during the holiday season we have to hire a ton of new seasonal employees and it is really hard to get all of them on the same page.  It sounds like some agents would rather make something up than ask for assistance.

Originally Posted by anwagbo3000

Man, I just got off the phone again with a eastbay rep and she said that they still have not received their shipment....smh
We have received our shipment in for the LeBron 9 China.  Part of the shipment was processed last night and the rest this morning.  Please note, it looks like we were short a few pairs on some sizes, so some orders will be getting canceled due to this. 
frown.gif

If you want us to check on your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

Originally Posted by Flood401

So soupt i called Eastbay on Sunday after I got a backordered email and they said nothing to worry about because my Chinas are shipped and will be here tomorrow!!! Might post some pics when i do get them
If you did call in on Sunday, the information you were given was incorrect, since no orders were shipped out on Sunday.  If you would like us to check on your order, just send us a private message with your order information.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

A big update about our Chinas stock: We have, over the past hour or two, received our shipment and are now beginning to package all active orders for shipment.  They should go out within 24 hours and we are hopeful that they ship out tonight.

EastbayRep - Ryan
Thank you Ray, Dustin, and Ryan for always helping us straighten out the random answers and info that we get from Customer service and each other.  Also, if you ever do the re-release for gold club members please post it on NT when it's going to go live because I know I and some others still never got those emails
grin.gif
If we ever do a Loyalty Club re-stock on a LeBron 9 colorway, we will post information on them if we are here when the launch takes place.

Forgot to mention, but we just received information that we will be carrying the Christmas colorway for the LeBron 9.  We are still working on a time/date on when we will be releasing them and will post an update once we find out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Has "ANYONE" received tracking info from Eastbay yet?
From what I have seen, no orders have been shipped out yet.  Tonight is when we will start shipping the China orders out.  Otherwise, send us a private message with your customer/order number if you want us to check on your order.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Has "ANYONE" received tracking info from Eastbay yet?
From what I have seen, no orders have been shipped out yet.  Tonight is when we will start shipping the China orders out.  Otherwise, send us a private message with your customer/order number if you want us to check on your order.

EastbayRep - Ray

Ok, thanks for the heads up.

any updates on a new commercial? Something I look forward to every year. With the recent gain in popularity and big christmas game you think Nike would release one for Bron..

I was a big fan of the main commercial last year, playing off the decision.

I hope the BNS one with him training wasn't the main commercial

On the wire with the xmas pair, once its around christmas it just seems only right to grab the brons every year.

Originally Posted by JHes91

Does anyone know if $230 for the cannon's is too much? and is instyleshoes a legit site?
People have posted that stores around them still have them for retail, it isn't TOO bad but you are still overpaying IMO

Originally Posted by JHes91

Does anyone know if $230 for the cannon's is too much? and is instyleshoes a legit site?

why dont you just wait a week or so and save yourself the $.

Back
Top Bottom