Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Really liking the dunkmans. Will def be buying, when is in question. If their limited ill buy on release, if gr, I'll wait for a price drop.

damn now im really feelin the xmas. love the red and the icy bottom. im gonna have to wait till nxt yr to cop. hopefully not too bad of a price later on.

christmas' keep growin on me... i'm still not sold on the clear soles, they're sexy as hell now... but theyre gonna look like total !+%@ come summer
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Has anyones status changed from ups?!? Mine has been the same since yesterday, that the orgin scan was in eagan, mn...wierd...nevermind it jz updated...had me all worried

Dunkman 7s all over again. They shouldve made the synthetic grey and apparently the blues are the All-Stars.

I see the pic I posted on twitter already made it here. Lol! Actually both shoes have the dunkman logo on the back which was weird. Both shoes are very nice. Stay tuned.

Originally Posted by KDogLBJ23

I see the pic I posted on twitter already made it here. Lol! Actually both shoes have the dunkman logo on the back which was weird. Both shoes are very nice. Stay tuned.

Are there anymore pics?

All i can say is that The Allstar games and the Dunkmans are COOOOOPPPPPEEEEDDDDDD NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

i got lucky and found a pair of chinas in my size off of footaction on tuesday. And they hookedup up the free shipping. merry christmas to me, thank you Lord.

Chinas will probably be my only LBJ 9's.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Chinas were too easy to cop. I called eastbay around 1 pm central and got my size. I hope everyone that wanted their pair got theirs too.

You called 1pm the day they released? I never have luck with that phone order stuff so I never tried it but i guess I should keep trying lol. Glad you got yours.

Back
Top Bottom