Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Was debating between red or green laces today.

I was set on red, but green has been looking more and more appealing.

If somebody doesn't mind reposting the Dunkman/Mango release dates again, I'd appreciate it.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Cant wait to cop those freegums on friday. My boy is holding me a pair. They might be a gr but my boys spot only got 12 pairs.

Glad I wasnt the only one whos store only got a few pairs, our store got 8, and I thought they were GR, Im thinkin more have to come in this week.
nerd.gif

BTW can someone hook me up with the UPC/Sku of the Cannons? Thanks
My store got 16 pair (including a sz 15!!!). I live in a pretty small town but at least we got these and the Miami Nights. I think the freegums are really nice in person,

Originally Posted by JROMEY23

Here's my LBJ 9 Xmas story... I called Eastbay 10 mins before launch time, waited the 10 minutes, as soon as they go live, I "add to cart" and operator comes on phone.  I proceed to ask the older sounding lady, if I could order a pair of lebron 9 Christmas shoes,  she tells me "I just refreshed my system and they're not available yet, so you're going to have to call back in a minute."
mad.gif
 I told her they were live and that I had just added them to cart online, I asked if she could refresh her system again... she didnt' even respond and she proceeded to rudely "hang up on me."
embarassed.gif
  It was the only Xmas shoe I really wanted to purchase
grin.gif

All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us

Word to MJ

Originally Posted by a019

Everyone must me makin that good money with people coppin kobes and lebrons despite the price jump.

yeah man price jumps isn't gonna stop ppl from buying. A little crying at first but they forget about it in the end. Nike got those ppl in handcuffs.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Just ordered the Miami Nights for $196 shipped from Skiptomyshoe. They got a 15% off promo going on right now.

pimp.gif
good looks, was unable to get my hands on the Christmas 9's (considering trading the Concords, which I've never been a fan of, for them though + some cash) so copped these instead. Appreciate it, I'm more of a fan of this colorway anyway but had to pass on it's original release.

was messing around with my camera and realized (for the millionth time) how crazy these are.
pimp.gif
damn i just had an argument over facebook because some kid said these were trash... i was like "dogs, you wear supreme. you're a beast"
laugh.gif

Sneakermane, that'll be my Lebron 9 family by the end of this week, plus the Hurricanes if my size is still available at Shieks tomorrow. Good stuff!

Originally Posted by smzsmz

was messing around with my camera and realized (for the millionth time) how crazy these are.
pimp.gif
damn i just had an argument over facebook because some kid said these were trash... i was like "dogs, you wear supreme. you're a beast"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  Un-DSing mine tomorrow and need to swap out the laces. LOVE this colorway

Originally Posted by SJPitbull

Originally Posted by smzsmz

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  Un-DSing mine tomorrow and need to swap out the laces. LOVE this colorway
and these are a sz 14 too.... you'd never know it with the "big footed-friendly" design of the ix

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Anywhere in Cincinnati that has the Christmas days in a 10.5 or 11 a pm would be most helpful
I think deveroes on hopple street was the only place to get them in cincy..... They got the kobes too but im pretty sure they're sold out of both.

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

any pics of lebron wearing the christmas9?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

a few pics of LeBron's Christmas kicks

2011-2012 NBA Christmas Day Season Opener
Miami Heat @ Dallas Mavericks /// December, 25th, 2011 (Photos)

5831700.jpg
5831984.jpg

5831956.jpg
315lwf6.jpg

x999i.jpg
5831798.jpg

910xw.jpg

910x.jpg

zx6sec.jpg

Nike LeBron 9 "Christmas"

21814f8ebe5937db688f6efbb4514e33d4a72a.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Any pics of freegums w/ RED laces?

I'm debating purchasing a pair, starting to grow on me..

This was a cell phone pic from last week. If you want I have some better pics of them with white, red and black laces that I can post at request I just have to load them onto photobucket first

There ya go, mjrod.

Back
Top Bottom