Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

EASTBAY is the greatest place to get my kicks

Great customer service
FREE shipping, overnight delievery (since I live close)

Always the best exp with EASTBAY...!!!!!!!

LB9's sitting at my door wednesday morning

Saw the Christmas joints in person today. Was not impressed at all. The red really has no 'pop' to it. Just my opinion though!

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

Better than south beaches IMO

Yup, it is conceivable that everybody isn't a fan of bright %## teal shoes. I'm just saying.....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Went to niketown downtown luckily I went an hr 15 early got there and there were 30 people lined up.... Mogs had lawn chairs and tents set up all the way out the game
30t6p3b.gif
thank god we got there when we did considering they open up an hr earlier than their fb page said along with majority of them being there for the kobe's however the first 8 heads bought all 3... Me & jewels were both able to copp even though their fb page almost got us trunked
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They're CRAZY in person

I slept G...
frown.gif

Like you were listening to Big Sean for more than 15mins bro... They're really really ++!@$# bruh
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Went to niketown downtown luckily I went an hr 15 early got there and there were 30 people lined up.... Mogs had lawn chairs and tents set up all the way out the game
30t6p3b.gif
thank god we got there when we did considering they open up an hr earlier than their fb page said along with majority of them being there for the kobe's however the first 8 heads bought all 3... Me & jewels were both able to copp even though their fb page almost got us trunked
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

They're CRAZY in person

I slept G...
frown.gif

Like you were listening to Big Sean for more than 15mins bro... They're really really ++!@$# bruh
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
yeah my fam was out there at 6am and said he was 18th in line 
sick.gif
 I aint expect that, but yup that Kobe 8 is what they all had their eye on...I got up there later on for work and they had a few pairs left but small sizes

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

yeah my fam was out there at 6am and said he was 18th in line 
sick.gif
 I aint expect that, but yup that Kobe 8 is what they all had their eye on...I got up there later on for work and they had a few pairs left but small sizes
6am and was 18th in line?!?!? How is that life?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We were in line talking to an employee who got up and came and line up to get the kobe's as well... said he does it once a year just for the Kobe's because that's his guy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

What's funny to me is how everybody wears some heat attempting to get off in front of other sneaker heads
laugh.gif
  Fam had on the Grinch's (getting all the way off), another guy had on the all star 8's someone had their Concords on 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

anybody that order from nike get any new emails from them the last two days?

Nike warehouse was closed yesterday for the Holidays. Shoes should begin shipping sometime later today.

shipping confirmation from eastbay that is. Anyone know where I can cop Chinas for a decent price. I admit I didn't think they were anything special but saw someone wearing them at the mall and with those orange lace...@%** I need those now.

Still no regrets here for canceling my Christmas order, just not a fan of an all red shoe.
Anyway, for those who haven't received a shipping confirmation yet, keep checking the site because their system has been messed up for a while they said and sometimes it won't send you the notification.

Saw these customs earlier, look terrible IMO:

south-beach-nike-lebron-9-custom-by-da-prince.jpg

south-beach-nike-lebron-9-custom-da-prince-01-570x524.jpg

south-beach-nike-lebron-9-custom-da-prince-02-570x432.jpg

south-beach-nike-lebron-9-custom-da-prince-04-570x320.jpg

I wish people would just let it go. The South Beach is an 8 story, let t stay that way. don't bring that color way to the 9. thats just rehashing things.

Originally Posted by ThaKid125

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by ThaKid125

saw Free Gums today at Basics in the Bronx..

whats good bro, can you tell me where this store is in the bronx? thanks in adavnce for any info..  them kicks are nicee..

Basics is in Bay Plaza..in Co Op City
good looking bro

that colorway doesnt look right on the 9s anyways. so please stop it. it might look good on other shoes but not these. new colorways for the 9s!!

Also, I'm pretty sure the warehouse for nike had yesterday off so they probably won't ship till tonight or even tomorrow

I passed on the Xmas Lebrons after I saw these in person. Couldn't get myself to buy anything else... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

e792511ea387ec4ca6b892501efa5647f2e0aa8.jpg

Wish the Freegums would be discounted on Swoosh. I need a pair. Might wait a week or two until the are discounted. I'm pretty sure they won't sell out.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I passed on the Xmas Lebrons after I saw these in person. Couldn't get myself to buy anything else... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

e792511ea387ec4ca6b892501efa5647f2e0aa8.jpg

Wish the Freegums would be discounted on Swoosh. I need a pair. Might wait a week or two until the are discounted. I'm pretty sure they won't sell out.
you bought those? how? where?

Back
Top Bottom