Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I don't know where u cats live at....but you can wear ANY pair of 9s released & look fine as long as you aren't matching to a tee. Chi Mcbride is almost 50. You gonna tell that man he's too old to be wearing sneakers?!
When Tinker Hatfield throw on some Jays....he's too old to be doing that #%&@?

There is NO AGE LIMIT to wearing sneakers as long as you still dress your age. If your outfit is muted.....any one of these Lebrons are a GO!
I'll throw on cannons with blue jeans, a plain grey hoody & an Oriole fitted in a minute.

^ I seen a 50 year old dude in line at hoh for cannons for hisself he was rocking Mr. Basketball 5's lol

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Cannons and galaxy don't do it for me either (im 30+ as well). However, I loved the chinas the first time I saw them.
not sure it has anything to do with age. ya'll probably have no style. 
laugh.gif
or just no life left in ya figuring because your 30 you can't like vibrant colors? absurd! im 29 and have the cannons, am working on getting the chinas and will be getting big bangs. i understand the "high and mighty" mentality of being 30 but 30's the new 20 and sometimes you gotta get off your high horse and have a little fun. let loose with the wacky colorways, you wont regret it. wear em once in a blue when you're feeling "young" lol. you can wear your boring all black kicks the rest of the year.

$0.02

for basketball ? Yes

for casual ? No

30+ years old and big bang lebron
laugh.gif
IMG_2374.jpg

dang...... 30+ is old now? i guess my casual sneaker wearing days is coming to an end closer than i thought......lol

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I don't know where u cats live at....but you can wear ANY pair of 9s released & look fine as long as you aren't matching to a tee. Chi Mcbride is almost 50. You gonna tell that man he's too old to be wearing sneakers?!

There is NO AGE LIMIT to wearing sneakers as long as you still dress your age. If your outfit is muted.....any one of these Lebrons are a GO!
I'll throw on cannons with blue jeans, a plain grey hoody & an Oriole fitted in a minute.

pretty much nailed it. I'm mid-30 and wear sneakers daily. All colors, all styles. I usually dress down so my shoes are the only really standout part of whatever I'm wearing...and I'm okay w/that
laugh.gif

monta-ellis-handshake-o.gif

KILLED IT !!!!!!
BRAVO !

i dont know about that whole 30 and over bs. i love my canons.

i got this polo for them too. rocking this plus khaki cargo shorts and im good. i know some of you will hate the polo but it was better than my other options.

and my bron collection thus far. i forsee freegums, cool greys, and big bangs in my future.

Originally Posted by bigj505

i got this polo for them too. rocking this plus khaki cargo shorts and im good. i know some of you will hate the polo but it was better than my other options.

and my bron collection thus far. i forsee freegums, cool greys, and big bangs in my future.
is there 3m on the body of those Xmas's? Those things are lit up like a christmas tree in that pic? That polo is
eek.gif

What 30 old?
Im only 24, and i don't think 30 is old to be wearing sneakers at all....
Age has nothing to do with wearing shoes, priorities maybe, but age NEVER.

i got the same polo for 13 bucks at dillards and another with the same colors just swapped ( more green than orange)

That reminds me....I still want both Kentuckys & the U joints. Saw FreeGums today & they look good too.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

23phorlife wrote:

MoNeyLiCiouS wrote:

anybody know where they got GR blk/reds on sale already?

good sir there is a cat on ebay who has been sellin em for 130 SHIPPED,cant miss em, looks like he  sold through all sizes at least 3 times so far ( got my 10.5 finally ), even when they show up in outlets ya gotta figure they will not go too far below 119 or 109, so i figured 130 even wasnt too bad at all. thrpw some red laces in em and they go hard like d wade to tha hoop !   

thx bruh, but  Ima just try my luck in the buy/sell 
grin.gif

Or try Athletes Foot. They're on sale for $109 along with the Blackouts.

I have that exact same polo. Picked up at Macy's 50% off. People so quick to holler your trying to hard but I think it looks good. Nice collection as well. I have all of those minus the UM pair.

Blackouts 109 at athletes foot. Thank you good man. Going to try and find an athletes foot and pick up a pair.

great now you got me searching for that polo.......

what about this one?
pPOLO2-11576077_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg

or this one?
pPOLO2-10666383_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg

can i get the style number or item number on that polo though, bigj??

bucknuteagle - i guess it is 3M or a reflective material inside of the mesh/flywire. didnt notice it until i took the pic. i really only expected to have the laces pop.

smzsmz - im assuming the polo is pretty old (i got it from a boutique not from macys or jc penny). the barcode is 749862292030 - i have an XL and it fits like a L.

^ thank you. ^
is there any other info on the tag? not sure if barcode would help but a style number would. i will starting googling this (749862292030) though.

Back
Top Bottom