Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Fresh Money wrote:

like i said in my previous posts....i refuse to pay retail for all other colorways.... 
pimp.gif

freegums next...big bangs,dunkmans,griffeys, etc, ALL OF EM !!!! 
nice group of 9's

would like to see that not paying retail
roll.gif
roll.gif

i meant for BRED,white/red,kentuckys, OSUs, blackouts all those colorways that are sitting at my footlocker and no one buying them...ima pay retail only for those releases everyone hypes up. LOL trust me !! LOL 
OH so you just gonna get the ones that everyone hypes up? 
grin.gif

like i said in my previous posts....i refuse to pay retail for all other colorways.... 
pimp.gif

at the end of the day, nice color ways but ugly shoe

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

pimp.gif

at the end of the day, nice color ways but ugly shoe

I'd have to respectfully disagree. Beautiful shoe. IMO of course.

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

nice group of 9's

would like to see that not paying retail
roll.gif
roll.gif

i meant for BRED,white/red,kentuckys, OSUs, blackouts all those colorways that are sitting at my footlocker and no one buying them...ima pay retail only for those releases everyone hypes up. LOL trust me !! LOL 
OH so you just gonna get the ones that everyone hypes up? 
grin.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
tired.gif
 LOL 

man.. those miami's are growing on me. i dont really like a white base shoe but those orange laces are getting to me. i need to calm down on lebron. 6 pairs in the past month alone and that 170 price tag aint cheap.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

ap-201112282059755518898.1.jpg
those bred's with red laces are pretty sick. makes me wanna grab a pair now and do that. probably wait til. dont wanna spend more money on some gr when others might release. i can get the breds any time.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Blackouts 109 at athletes foot. Thank you good man. Going to try and find an athletes foot and pick up a pair.

I haven't seen an Athlete's Foot in ages. I think they are East Coast only now.

Yea, all closed down in Memphis years ago
tired.gif

and..

66d36e244a97e5a8a448b5af07b8f6782564203b.JPG

Liking that Lo'
pimp.gif

just saw the cannons live yesterday on feet and i'm mad i passed on them for the low and retail... that teal just pops.... i forgot sizing, regular 10 or go up to a 10.5?

Originally Posted by DNeou20

just saw the cannons live yesterday on feet and i'm mad i passed on them for the low and retail... that teal just pops.... i forgot sizing, regular 10 or go up to a 10.5?
Go half a size up.

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

can anybody post pics of the bred 9 w/ the red laces from the xmas 9? would be appreciated. thanks!

I could. It's 4:10 am so not now but this evening after Work I will. Was kind of wanting to myself after seeing Bron do it.

Finishline has a FSR of the Xmas kicks in stock for all those little ones. GS sizes guys. Pick up a pair for you kid or lil brother

Freegums shouldn't be hard to get... even though they're a GR I imagine they will sell out but it's going to be one of those shoes where if you want it and try you will get it. They probably won't sell out that fast

Back
Top Bottom